• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

WOW 2022 GMC Sierra nice !!!

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302A 157 PB
It kind of has a Cadillac vibe on the inside to me. Not a fan of how they changed the grill from the 19-21s. They're definitely trying to make it feel like a luxury SUV and not a truck on the inside. I've been a Chevy fan for years, but the current design doesn't match up with my tastes. And I owned a 2019 Silverado. ymmv.

OP
OP

Sash

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ram1500
  • Banned
I might cancel my F150 I like this truck.

Sponsored

Seawolf

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
THIS just got revealed I think they did a good job
https://www.gmc.com/future-vehicles/2022-sierra
I think it looks great. Any word when it will actually be available?

My truck is ordered, but seems like there us very little chance I'll see it in 2021. I don't have a VIN yet and my dealer knows nothing. I'm getting X Plan pricing, but I'd forgo that if I could find what I want on a lot. Crazy days...

OP
OP

Sash

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ram1500
  • Banned
you own a 21 ram, ordered a F150, but now also want the 22 Sierra... Just own all three.
2020 ram Laramie, well the f150 was going to replace my ram , but now looks like the GMC will replace my ram.

OP
OP

Sash

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ram1500
  • Banned
Not everyone is brand loyal. I’ve never owned a truck before my Powerboost, so I looked at all 3. (Sorry tundra, the previous gen wasn’t worth my time lol). F150 was best at the time, and maybe this truck will make me brand loyal after all…I LOVE it lol. The 6.2 V8 in the gmc’s did make me consider it though
Same here I buy what I think is the best value at the time, I must admit that I have a hard time letting my ram go , it’s by far the best truck I have driven hands down, nice ride smooth power delivery comfortable for a long drive, I hope that gmc will be as nice as my ram was, to be totally honest I only order the Ford because I got good deals for it I’m not to crazy about the truck tho. Sorry if I hurts someone fillings.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Don't worry about others feelings they aren't paying for your truck LOL

I am curious though you seem happy with your Ram why change if its not even a year old?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sash

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ram1500
Don't worry about others feelings they aren't paying for your truck LOL

I am curious though you seem happy with your Ram why change if its not even a year old?
I guess I got money to burn I want something new every two years ?‍♂?

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Not a fan personally, I know its part my Ford bias, but the lower part of the front facia looks like an after throught. Like it was the massive chrome grill and everything under it looks like it was half hazardly fitted in to me on that model looks like it doesnt fit.

The interior is a massive update. But it looks like an SUV/car interior with the small infotainment screen, also is the instrumental cluster evenfully digital?
Sponsored