separating front tweeters

CarbonizedRCSB

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L RCSB Carbonized Gray
Does anyone know if the tweeters are still ran with the door speakers in a regular cab? I'm trying to run the Kicker Key 200.4 in bi-amp mode to have active front stage. If I ran new wire for the tweeters, where would I hook them up at?
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yes, they are ran together. You would be best off to just separate at the A pillar. They are joined in the door connector.

Pull the a pillar off, cut and add your wire.

Millionvill3

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Business owner
Yes, they are ran together. You would be best off to just separate at the A pillar. They are joined in the door connector.

Pull the a pillar off, cut and add your wire.

do you know where the crossover is located?

OP
OP
CarbonizedRCSB

CarbonizedRCSB

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L RCSB Carbonized Gray
It makes more sense after putting it all on paper, I think I was just overthinking it. Since I have to run the tweeters on CH-1, wouldn't it be easier if I just use the same wire and then re-run the fronts to the RL & RR?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
It makes more sense after putting it all on paper, I think I was just overthinking it. Since I have to run the tweeters on CH-1, wouldn't it be easier if I just use the same wire and then re-run the fronts to the RL & RR?
If i were you I would use all the existing wiring and just separate the tweeter. No reason to try and run through door connectors. Run new wire only to the tweeter.
Sponsored