• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2022 MISSING FEATURES: Ambient Lighting & Differences In DEATC between 2021 and 2022 F-150s?

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Only in the eyes of a tremor owner.

Little bit of a tangent, but it was weird how they made the Tremor an XL (400 Base), XLT (401A Mid), and a Lariat (402A High). A base Tremor certain is not as well equipped as a base Lariat.
Sponsored

unscheduled clean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 tremor
Only in the eyes of a tremor owner.
If you go to fords website, they have them listed from lowest to highest on the build sheet. Tremor is between lariat and king ranch... 402a has virtually everything the lariat has and more. It ultimately doesnt matter, people will order what they want... i was just stating how ford has it on their site.

Last edited:

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
The bumper light bulbs not being led look duper out of place at night

Sponsored

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Ok guys, a 21 HVAC control head has been installed in a 22 and its working. hes gonna report back in 24 hours to let me know if theres any kinks but all the wiring is the same so i dont see any kinks arising.
Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 MISSING FEATURES: Ambient Lighting & Differences In DEATC between 2021 and 2022 F-150s? IMG_9628

Last edited:

thomhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150, '96 F-150, '13 Fusion
Ok guys, a 21 HVAC control head has been installed in a 22 and its working. hes gonna report back in 24 hours to let me know if theres any kinks but all the wiring is the same so i dont see any kinks arising.
IMG_9628.jpg
This is great! Any insight into part numbers needed for this and any changes that need to be made with Forscan?

First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Occupation
IT Consultant
IMG_9628.jpg
This is my truck! Only mod left to do after getting back the cup lights, and now temp dials, is the hill descent control (since I couldn’t get fx4 with ccd)

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
This is great! Any insight into part numbers needed for this and any changes that need to be made with Forscan?
Ill be honest, I dont know the part number, I bought it for my 22 super duty but it wouldnt fit. I worked with a local guy(hopefully he will chime in shortly) on putting the cup holder lights in his truck. while doing that we were discussing the HVAC controls I told him I had a set from a 21 F150 if he would like to buy them. well the rest is history lol well there he is right above me lol. no forscan changes.

Sponsored

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat; 2022 F150 Limited
Ill be honest, I dont know the part number, I bought it for my 22 super duty but it wouldnt fit. I worked with a local guy(hopefully he will chime in shortly) on putting the cup holder lights in his truck. while doing that we were discussing the HVAC controls I told him I had a set from a 21 F150 if he would like to buy them. well the rest is history lol well there he is right above me lol. no forscan changes.
This is great. Thanks for sharing.
So it's pretty much just plug 'n play?

thomhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150, '96 F-150, '13 Fusion
This is my truck! Only mod left to do after getting back the cup lights, and now temp dials, is the hill descent control (since I couldn’t get fx4 with ccd)
Nice! I'll be looking into this for sure, I should have my 2022 in a month or so and was a little disappointed in some of the minor features that Ford dropped for the 22's.

I'm curious about the cup holder lights also, what all was involved in that? I saw on another forum a guy who installed them on a 2022 super duty but I'm not sure how parts will interchange.
Sponsored