• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to SoCal

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
This is the wackiest progress. Rail car is in Blue Island IL. It’s just ping ponging between rail yards. Not sure why they keep moving it short distances.
Sponsored

Emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
This is the wackiest progress. Rail car is in Blue Island IL. It’s just ping ponging between rail yards. Not sure why they keep moving it short distances.
Your truck will be traveling BNSF rail and is in a train that starts in Blue Island and ends in Kansas City. Then it will be switched into another train in KC. Read the 1st post in this thread to see the KC to Cali route explained.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/bnsf-burlington-northern-santa-fe-rail-tracking.15402/

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Your truck will be traveling BNSF rail and is in a train that starts in Blue Island and ends in Kansas City. Then it will be switched into another train in KC. Read the 1st post in this thread to see the KC to Cali route explained.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/bnsf-burlington-northern-santa-fe-rail-tracking.15402/
This post was very helpful, thank you for sharing. I was trying to figure out where the (I'm on my way to Cali) hub was. Sounds like once it is in Kansas, it a pretty straight forward route.

Emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
This post was very helpful, thank you for sharing. I was trying to figure out where the (I'm on my way to Cali) hub was. Sounds like once it is in Kansas, it a pretty straight forward route.
We’ll if you continue to read through that thread you find out about all the delays occurring for trains in and out of Cali too 😩

Emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
The good thing is it’s a train that was scheduled for yesterday so it should be departing at anytime

Sponsored
OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
We’ll if you continue to read through that thread you find out about all the delays occurring for trains in and out of Cali too 😩
I did read the thread, and the links to the "Hi-Viz" stuff:oops:. Wow!

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Trip log of the train going to California from the thread starter on MME forums:

MME Train log to Cali
  1. Kansas City, KS 0845 3/11
  2. Wellington, KS 1900 3/11
  3. Amarillo, TX 0631 3/12
  4. Clovis, NM 1000 3/12
  5. Belen, NM 1845 3/12
  6. Winslow, AZ 0130 3/13
  7. Needles, Ca 1053 3/13
  8. Barstow, CA 2215 3/13
From Barstow, they can separate the rail cars for the NORCAL Lightnings, or there is a more Northern route.

BNSF Network Map - whole map

from above MME delivery route
View attachment 48556

Last edited:

Spacebuff

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MachE
Mine left West Chicago on 5 June. Still supposed to end at Industry on Jun 12 (was June 11, the June 13). No specific updates about where it is it where it has stopped.

Emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Mine left West Chicago on 5 June. Still supposed to end at Industry on Jun 12 (was June 11, the June 13). No specific updates about where it is it where it has stopped.
Your railcar should end up in Mira Loma if it’s coming Union Pacific.

Sponsored

Emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Has anyone in California received one yet. There’s one guys railcar that I looked up that’s in Barstow right now. I think he’s Bay area. He might take delivery by Sunday I figure.

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Has anyone in California received one yet. There’s one guys railcar that I looked up that’s in Barstow right now. I think he’s Bay area. He might take delivery by Sunday I figure.
In @TaxmanHog tracker I don't see any CA deliveries yet.