Interior Condensation

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Anyone experiencing a lot of condensation in the cab of the truck during wet weather? My sunglasses were really wet in the sun glass compartment. I thought there was a leak at first but couldn’t find anything. I also keep a bike tire pump under my back seats and noticed the pump was really wet as well when it was wet weather.
Sponsored

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat

dovetaildan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Check under floor mats yet? I had a leak causing water under front drivers side floor mat. Fixed now and all dry

OP
OP

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Check under floor mats yet? I had a leak causing water under front drivers side floor mat. Fixed now and all dry
The carpet under the rear seats appear to be dry. The other area that had condensation was the sun glass holder. They are in two very different locations in the truck that’s why I believe it’s condensation instead of a leak.

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Anyone experiencing a lot of condensation in the cab of the truck during wet weather? My sunglasses were really wet in the sun glass compartment. I thought there was a leak at first but couldn’t find anything. I also keep a bike tire pump under my back seats and noticed the pump was really wet as well when it was wet weather.
It's been really humid from the rain and now suddenly it's gotten near freezing temps. That causes condensation. Water always gets in during rain through the pano-roof but it's caught in the drain rails. I think this can make the cab a little humid without a "leak." I doubt that it's a problem unless you find wet carpet somewhere.
Sponsored