Sponsored

Powertrain malfunction/ reduced power/ high-voltage battery warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Not to start another thread on this(and moderators feel free to combine), but I have the same issue now. Not sure if all have the high-voltage warning too. Checked the 12v connections. I guess a call to the towing company is what I’ll be doing today.
Ford F-150 Lightning Powertrain malfunction/ reduced power/ high-voltage battery warning. ABD83971-5A8A-476A-AB2C-F725F3E612D9
Ford F-150 Lightning Powertrain malfunction/ reduced power/ high-voltage battery warning. E2A6B26C-98D3-4F27-AA65-478BE3847148
Sponsored

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I did notice that when I unplugged truck this morning it briefly said 100% and then went back to 90%.

Robilium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning, Tesla S, X, F350 Diesel
I was having similar issues charging and then it dropping to 83%. Got the recall notice. Just charged at electrify America and got fault for first time and now dead in water and stuck. What was your resulution?

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I was having similar issues charging and then it dropping to 83%. Got the recall notice. Just charged at electrify America and got fault for first time and now dead in water and stuck. What was your resulution?
Sorry to hear about another issue. They had to replace one of the battery modules (module 3). The early ones took forever to get parts, but the repair seems to go much quicker now.

Poll is where I documented it, I wanted to keep track of how many of us there are.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.