• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Your reservation has been cancelled

KickingGas

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro w/ Tow Tech Package
Ok.... My original reservation was for an XLT, back on 5/23/21. I never did anything about it, but my depsoit was refunded awhile ago. Apparently it's been there this whole time.

Ford F-150 Lightning Your reservation has been cancelled SmartSelect_20230817_130513_Chrome

I made a second reservation at a different dealer 6/5/21 and ended up getting a price protected Pro with that this June. No point to this post, just FYI on what Ford is sending out.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Ok.... My original reservation was for an XLT, back on 5/23/21. I never did anything about it, but my depsoit was refunded awhile ago. Apparently it's been there this whole time. made a second reservation at a different dealer 6/5/21 and ended up getting a price protected Pro with that this June. No point to this post, just FYI on what Ford is sending out.
Reservations weren't for trims...

I got the same email, even though they refunded my deposit months ago.

OP
OP

KickingGas

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro w/ Tow Tech Package
Reservations weren't for trims...
Hmmm... here all of this time I thought the reason I was able to get a price-protected Pro was because I'd specifically reserved for that trim. Not that it matters to me. All that matters to me is that I got the good price!
Sponsored