Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Same here, got the same message the morning after the software update. It has been in the dealer for the last 45 days and still waiting.
Hi there, Oscar. These powertrain/module concerns doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Lightning truck. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Just got the same warnings this morning. Dealer said to have it towed in.
Good morning, David! I would be glad to help you out with these warning message concerns if you'd like. Just shoot us a direct message with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a DM, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!

HJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, F150 Lightning, DMG Mach-E GTPE
Good morning, David! I would be glad to help you out with these warning message concerns if you'd like. Just shoot us a direct message with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a DM, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!
I have a great idea. Instead of replying with a copy/paste that has absolutely zero value. Why don't you stop production of new trucks as need be. Divert batteries that hopefully work to those that already bought the trucks and need them because you sold a defective product? This is coming from someone whose Lightning had the power errors 5 weeks ago and took it to the dealer immediately. Was told over a week ago a battery shipped (expect it is a module) but nobody seems to be able to tell me where it is including the dealership (who points at Ford) or the BEV customer service rep I was assigned. Growing more frustrated by the day. In 12 month - 6 weeks not drivable.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I have a great idea. Instead of replying with a copy/paste that has absolutely zero value. Why don't you stop production of new trucks as need be. Divert batteries that hopefully work to those that already bought the trucks and need them because you sold a defective product? This is coming from someone whose Lightning had the power errors 5 weeks ago and took it to the dealer immediately. Was told over a week ago a battery shipped (expect it is a module) but nobody seems to be able to tell me where it is including the dealership (who points at Ford) or the BEV customer service rep I was assigned. Growing more frustrated by the day. In 12 month - 6 weeks not drivable.
Dude, check out the recent build week threads since they fired the plant back up. They're producing 2500 trucks a week, none of them have left the factory yet and no one knows why. They absolutely could be shipping out those parts instead of building more trucks to sit in lots.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
a total of 4341 trucks have been assembled during the weeks of 7/31 to 8/20.
2346 will be built this week 8/21---8/27
Sponsored