• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/11/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
This is my CSP...hoping it is an update and not a HVB module replacement...a little confusing why mine has the issue while others in the run don't?

1695599631639.png
Possibly your truck might have the updated software, but a suspect/defective module in the battery pack, so it might get a replacement module at some point.
Sponsored

rthorderson

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT ER 312A SprayBed Red
Occupation
IT Director
Possibly your truck might have the updated software, but a suspect/defective module in the battery pack, so it might get a replacement module at some point.
Kinda hope they fix it there...I mean, I am super anxious to get this baby, but would prefer it arrive 100% ready to go instead of it arriving, and going back in the service shop day 1.

nldoty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, 2021 Model Y LR
Occupation
Data Engineer @ NASA
This is my CSP...hoping it is an update and not a HVB module replacement...a little confusing why mine has the issue while others in the run don't?

1695599631639.png
What was your blend date? Maybe they’re just delayed marking vehicles with the CSP.

rthorderson

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
What was your blend date? Maybe they’re just delayed marking vehicles with the CSP.
Blend 9/11...Prod 9/14...BCE Data: YES...WindowSticker: Off&On...SupplyChainEmail: YES (last week)...LastStatusUpdate: 9/18

exrebel

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat SR Avalanche
Also showing clear of CSP here, but still “in production.” 9/12 blend date, spray bed XLT 312A SR.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lucky26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Also showing clear of CSP here, but still “in production.” 9/12 blend date, spray bed XLT 312A SR.
No CSP shows on my 23 Lariat ER. Build week was 9/11, blend date was listed at 9/14, and its been in production since 9/18.

Acuna4MVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER (Avalanche)
No CSP shows on my 23 Lariat ER. Build week was 9/11, blend date was listed at 9/14, and its been in production since 9/18.
How can I tell if mine has a CSP? Also, what is a CSP? Just hoping mine can get out of Ramp 59.
9/12 Build. Vin = 1FTVW1EV6PWG34547

rthorderson

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
How can I tell if mine has a CSP? Also, what is a CSP? Just hoping mine can get out of Ramp 59.
9/12 Build. Vin = 1FTVW1EV6PWG34547
I found mine here: https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

CSP = Customer Satisfaction Program - which seems a little oxymoronic as a title since it apparently is where it lists problems with the vehicle (Customer Satisfaction = 0?). These are not recalls, rather something that needs to be fixed (kind of a check engine red light on the console sort thing?).

Last edited:

Sponsored

nldoty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Engineer @ NASA
Thank you. I'm not sure if it means anything but Ford Chat gave me a delivery date of Oct 14th - 20th. I wasn't sure if that was par for the course for everybody in this build week or not.
How did you get a hold of "Ford chat"? I saw the pop-up a few days ago when checking the site but haven't seen it pop up again. When I go to the service area, "where's my truck" isn't exactly an option 😅

Acuna4MVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER (Avalanche)
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

You don't have the option of "Where's my dang truck at!!!??" lol but just click one of the options and tell them you haven't received any updates in a while and wanted to check with them. They are usually very nice and helpful. Sometimes if they are busy the chat option won't appear.

nldoty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Engineer @ NASA
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

You don't have the option of "Where's my dang truck at!!!??" lol but just click one of the options and tell them you haven't received any updates in a while and wanted to check with them. They are usually very nice and helpful. Sometimes if they are busy the chat option won't appear.
I mean Amazon has that feature, why doesn't Ford?! /s
I ended up pinging the chat, and they weren't able to give me any information that the tracker didn't have - just that it's still technically "in production" and they have no idea when it might be delivered to the dealer.