Not open for further replies.

16cards

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Lightning Lariat ER
With trip planner gone hopefully they will integrate more with Google maps, it's far superior, I wish they would put the target distance under the range with Google maps like they do with the internal, it is the only thing superior in my opinion to the internal nav
I don’t use Google Maps, nor did I use FordPass trip planning.
But is the type of integration you are talking about how Lightning integrates currently with Apple Maps?

Ford F-150 Lightning Newly Designed: FordPass 5.0 App®: What to Know IMG_3115
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
But is the type of integration you are talking about how Lightning integrates currently with Apple Maps?
This is what I would like to see once they have brought Google Maps full integration.

The 11 miles is the remaining distance to travel on my journey, 18 is the remaining range based on battery SOC at 11%, these were the values after sitting idling in the cold waiting for the Ford team to arrive

Ford F-150 Lightning Newly Designed: FordPass 5.0 App®: What to Know 1716838956632-hd

This was a snapshot mid trip with 76 miles to destination and remaining range/capacity of 106 miles.

This is what you get when using integrated Ford Navigation, I'd like this functionality to remain once Google Maps is fully integrated on the Lightning.

Ford F-150 Lightning Newly Designed: FordPass 5.0 App®: What to Know 1716839075621-bz

scottlanger

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning Lariat (In fords holding lot:)
This is what I would like to see once they have brought Google Maps full integration.

The 11 miles is the remaining distance to travel on my journey, 18 is the remaining range based on battery SOC at 11%, these were the values after sitting idling in the cold waiting for the Ford team to arrive

1716838956632-hd.png

This was a snapshot mid trip with 76 miles to destination and remaining range/capacity of 106 miles.

This is what you get when using integrated Ford Navigation, I'd like this functionality to remain once Google Maps is fully integrated on the Lightning.

1716839075621-bz.png
That is exactly what I am hoping for with Google maps. Although I am still waiting for the SOC update u have so guessing the 23 will not be getting that anytime soon

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
Although I am still waiting for the SOC update u have so guessing the 23 will not be getting that anytime soon
Hopefully Ford resumes wide distribution of updates shortly, there seems to have been a hold up for several weeks, though a couple of folks chimed in about some post late last week.

jhawkbear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER

IMG_3115.png
How do you get that integration? I don’t have that option.

Sponsored

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
Good morning - am I that dumb? Wrong answers only please…

Where is the remote start button? I just checked my ladies Mach-E with the new update and it is present and working. Where is the button? This is the only feature I really want to use on my app? Please help

16cards

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Lightning Lariat ER
Good morning - am I that dumb? Wrong answers only please…

Where is the remote start button? I just checked my ladies Mach-E with the new update and it is present and working. Where is the button? This is the only feature I really want to use on my app? Please help
It is the big fan button on the Home Screen. Given the only thing that “turns on” when remote starting is the HVAC, they rebranded the button as remote Climate Start.

Daragh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
@Ford Motor Company

Love my Lightning but it could be so much more enjoyable with some additional features that should be relatively straight forward to implement in the FordPass App.

Please please please implement:

- Dark mode option in iOS app.
- Remote zone lighting control
- Remote pro power on board control
- Sentry mode with recorded video and real time notifications.
- Ability to use native cameras as dash cams with recorded video.
- Dog mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- In app route planning
- Remove limited number of remote starts for Lightning without having to drive.
- Allow user to see climate settings without having to start remote climate first.
- Add hysteretic charging levels, i.e. don’t charge until a selectable lower threshold charge level is reached, then charge to selectable upper threshold.
- Add ability for preferred charging level to go down to 20%.
- Add more resolution to charge level settings: 5% from 20% to 100%

Thanks !!!!!

Sponsored

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
Trailer light check feature was somewhat useless as it was too slow and if you had any problems with any of your connections or lights, the truck doesn't go through the sequence. Useless for troubleshooting when you already have a problem.

So sad that the Ford software is so much of a mess. The remote app and software is a huge opportunity to delight the customer without hard costs of adding hardware.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Confirmed I have NO connectivity Ford Pass to the truck With the update. Woke up this morning to 96% charge even though I have home set for 80% max charge. Ford Pass still shows 63% charge. Strange it does pick up some of the charge metrics like time on and energy but this not reflected in “ Home Page “

disappointed to say the least

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
When I first opened the app (iOS) it popped up a choice for maps and I just clicked Google. I haven’t been able to find a way to change that selection. Does anyone know how to switch to Apple or Waze?

mrau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat⚡ER, VW ID4
@carys98 , On the main page when you press Location the map pops up. Near the bottom you can press Directions and then a choice of Apple or Google maps comes up.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.