Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
Truck looks awesome! Which wheels/tires are those and what lift or level did you use?
Sponsored

OP
OP
derelict

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
Truck looks awesome! Which wheels/tires are those and what lift or level did you use?
Thanks! I have a 2.6" level using Eibach shocks, keeping the stock springs. That got rid of the floaty feeling in front. Tires are 305/55R20 Falken Wildpeaks (SL rated) on 20x9 Vorsteiner Venomrex V601s (+12 offset). I just switched to these, I previously had 295/60R20 Nitto Recon Grapplers on 20x9 Fuel Rebels (+20 offset) but I wanted to switch to a SL rated tire. I'm really happy with this setup right now.

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
Thanks! I have a 2.6" level using Eibach shocks, keeping the stock springs. That got rid of the floaty feeling in front. Tires are 305/55R20 Falken Wildpeaks (SL rated) on 20x9 Vorsteiner Venomrex V601s (+12 offset). I just switched to these, I previously had 295/60R20 Nitto Recon Grapplers on 20x9 Fuel Rebels (+20 offset) but I wanted to switch to a SL rated tire. I'm really happy with this setup right now.
Thanks! I plan on getting the Eibach springs too. Looks great

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I happened to stumble upon this video on youtube:

I have been looking at options to cover up the light bar, I looked at the Bogartech stuff (which it seems they don't offer anymore) and the Lamin-X pre-cut stuff. After looking at all of those who had their light bars tinted, I figured out it was too hard for me to do myself and it seems even too hard for many installers. So after watching this video and seeing that they were also located in SoCal, I reached out to them.

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

I just got my rig back today and I have to say I am more than pleased with the way it came out. It is truly a custom job and took an entire day for them to do. I dropped it off in the morning and picked it up the next morning. Stek comes with a 10 year warranty, this is not going to degrade and peel after a year or two. If you are in SoCal and are thinking of getting this done, I would highly recommend them, they are in Hacienda Heights, very close to the Puente Hills Mall.

https://www.wrapstarsoc.com/

They did a quick video of my rig here:

Your Lightning looks great! Thank you for sharing this.
Sponsored