First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Sorry to say I lost it when yahoo decided I no longer needed to use their email account!
Here is a link to a Toyo tires load table that is similar to what Nitto had sent me a couple years back (one note though is that Nitto told me the table they sent was specific to my truck - they asked for my VIN# prior to sending the table)
https://www.toyotires.com/media/2125/application_of_load_inflation_tables_20170203.pdf
Thanks! :cool:

I run Toyos, so this is exactly what I need.
Sponsored

Rich1982

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT/302A
Occupation
Semi retired
The 305/55/20s are interesting since they are so close to stock it might not impact gas mileage much. I wonder if those will fit on the stock rims without rubbing.
I don't have the link but I did recently watch a youtube video of a person that had the 20" sport wheels on a non lifted 2021 and said they fit w/o mods nor rubbing - my primary concern would be inside against the UCA etc - but a small .375" wheel spacer would solve that if it was an issue (Bora makes one) I would think

OP
OP

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 502A
So it turns out that the tires were out of balance and the runouts were too high. I took it to the dealership that originally did the level and tire install, but they told me it would be a day or two. I'm impatient and a little miffed they couldn't take a look at work they did so off to Discount Tire I went. Discount Tire diagnosed and fixed the issue and I was in and out in 45 minutes.

The ride is a lot better. It is now how I expected it to be. My wife and daughter both said they couldn't tell much difference at all between stock and new setup.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 (produced 2/11) 2018 F-150 1997 F-250HD
Occupation
Entrepreneur
So it turns out that the tires were out of balance and the runouts were too high. I took it to the dealership that originally did the level and tire install, but they told me it would be a day or two. I'm impatient and a little miffed they couldn't take a look at work they did so off to Discount Tire I went. Discount Tire diagnosed and fixed the issue and I was in and out in 45 minutes.

The ride is a lot better. It is now how I expected it to be. My wife and daughter both said they couldn't tell much difference at all between stock and new setup.
That’s awesome! I love Discount.

Dixie

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 4x4, 2013 Subaru BRZ
I literally have some ko2s sitting at work waiting to go on the f150 I just picked up and super bummed reading this post. Thankfully I read to the end for the happy ending haha

glad it worked out for you

Sponsored
OP
OP

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I literally have some ko2s sitting at work waiting to go on the f150 I just picked up and super bummed reading this post. Thankfully I read to the end for the happy ending haha

glad it worked out for you
Thanks. I was super bummed myself until this morning of course. Lol. So glad it was figured out since I love the look of this truck with the big KO2s.

Infullstrut

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
On my 2015 Platinum I ran BFG KO2 275/60/20 @ 50 to 55psi rotated them every 7500 miles with my oil changes. They ran great, no sluggish feel, comfortable ride, and plenty of traction. Not joking... put them on at purchase and I got 83k miles out my first set of them, replaced them with a 2nd set and sold the truck with 119k miles. Great tire! Just bought a set of 35" BFG KO2 for my 2021 Platinum, soon as my 4" lift and new 20x9 wheels arrive they will get put on.

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
Emailed Nitto to see what they recommended for 285/65 R20 ridge grapplers and they responded with 42 psi front and rear. I plan to run those on my stock platinum wheels if it ever gets some chips and it ships!

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks. I was super bummed myself until this morning of course. Lol. So glad it was figured out since I love the look of this truck with the big KO2s.
Hey! I think I'm in the same boat. Can you describe what your ride felt like before fixing the balance? I'm getting a small rumble (barely noticable) on very smooth highway with nitto ridge grapplers.

Made me nervous when the shop mentioned that they "should" be able to balance the 305/45r22 (stock offset)

Sponsored
OP
OP

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey! I think I'm in the same boat. Can you describe what your ride felt like before fixing the balance? I'm getting a small rumble (barely noticable) on very smooth highway with nitto ridge grapplers.

Made me nervous when the shop mentioned that they "should" be able to balance the 305/45r22 (stock offset)
Rumble/vibration that was worse at higher speed. Even low speed was no where near smooth.

Gen14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A

I have the RG and notice the same thing, I'm going to have them rebalanced. Let us know how it goes for you.

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
I have the RG and notice the same thing, I'm going to have them rebalanced. Let us know how it goes for you.
Rebalanced at discount tire but still a light rumble at 65mph+. I still don't think they balanced right because when i don't see stems lined up with yellow dot and don't think the did road force balance. Trying to find a place that I know can actually do this right, and might take it back to ford dealer for alignment as I now don't trust the Goodyear shop to do it
Sponsored