First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning SR Lariat | 13' F150 EB Lariat
Occupation
Real Estate
Finally got Line-X Premium sprayed in a week ago. Debated on the extra cost ($200) to go with the Color match. Looks amazing but weary of how the paint will hold up. Not quite sure why it's not possible to premix the color with the spray prior to application vs painting it on. The office manager said "You don't actually put stuff back there do you?" huh....
Anyways she said don't drag a cinder block across it. I'm thinking of buying some touchup paint for the occasional color loss that will happen because... well... it's a truck... and it'll do truck things as much as I want it to just look sexy all the time. My ICE 2013 F150 has the plastic liner to this day that can take such a beating (and will continue to get the really dirty/bad loads) but it obviously doesn't look as good as this. All in, the Spray w/ color match for Premium UV was $950 and I have no regrets.
Ford F-150 Lightning LineX w/ Color Match (Stone Gray) - SR Lariat 20230630_154727

Ford F-150 Lightning LineX w/ Color Match (Stone Gray) - SR Lariat 20230630_154753

Ford F-150 Lightning LineX w/ Color Match (Stone Gray) - SR Lariat 20230509_163841
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jimbalf

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I had a custom color LineX sprayed into my 2010 F150 when it was new. it matched the gold trim of my King Ranch. the color stayed true till I traded it in for my 2023 Lightning. I used that truck bed to carry anything you can imagine from stone gravel, dirt, lumber, etc. I assume the new premium LineX has improved over 13 years. I sprayed the Premium black LineX on my Anti Matter blue Lightning as soon as I got it. You made a good choice in my opinion. Enjoy your truck
Sponsored