Sponsored

✅ 4/24/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
Lol! Of course..thank you..I’m in California so we’ll see.
See the link in my signature, goto the ORDERS-2023 tab and filter by state, this is data for builds weeks through the end of 2022, what you see in the snapshot are CA orders

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/24/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1683067684615

wells2525

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Firefighter
See the link in my signature, goto the ORDERS-2023 tab and filter by state, this is data for builds weeks through the end of 2022, what you see in the snapshot are CA orders

1683067684615.png
Ah! I see. Looks like CA orders are taking about 2-3 weeks. Thats comforting. Thank you for putting that together.

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2011 F-150, 98 Expedition
The most important element is seeing a four digit code to the right of TEAR TAG, that means programming is complete and the file is archived.
My module code list is quite long now. But nothing that says "tear". Is that literally what I should be looking for?

Thanks

JustADude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro (Avalanche)
My module code list is quite long now. But nothing that says "tear". Is that literally what I should be looking for?

Thanks
It's at the top of the 'AsBuilt' page under the VIN. You can see it on @ullearn screenshot a few posts back as well.

Sponsored

JustADude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just spoke to my dealer who confirmed that the price protection on my Pro is all in place. He said they could see it in the system, and the price protection and special offer were both applied to my order. They've been really good about it so far, but just getting another final confirmation as it gets closer is a huge relief.

I'm feverishly refreshing my order page every few hours waiting to see some pixels move and getting the 'Built' status and shipping ETA!

STXLariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Tundra
Just received a text from the Ford ambassador today:

Ford: Hey ***, I wanted to let you know your F-150 Lightning is estimated to arrive to the dealership between 5/20/23 – 5/26/23!

Still shows as in production on website.
Order date: 1/19
Blend date: 4/29
Build week: 5/1

Madasahatter1138

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit
Occupation
Electronics Tech

Ford: Hey ***, I wanted to let you know your F-150 Lightning is estimated to arrive to the dealership between 5/20/23 – 5/26/23!

Still shows as in production on website.
Order date: 1/19
Blend date: 4/29
Build week: 5/1
That's awesome.
My blend date was 4/27..same situation as still showing "in production"
Just curious, what is your general location?
Im Western Canada

Sponsored

JustADude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I know who I'm messaging tomorrow, lol.

Who is the Ford Ambassador?
It was a program Ford reached out about. They assign you a Ford Ambassador, I guess to guide you through the process of owning an EV? IDK if they do it for everyone, or if it was at random. Someone from there sent me a text me a month or so ago asking if I was all setup for charging at the house or if I had any questions said I could always reach out. I'm guessing it's a specially trained contact center group there handling EV requests/information campaigns, but kinda cool to see I suppose.

ullearn

First Name
Ullearn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Viper / Tesla
Reading some of the Price Protection threads (nightmares) curious if y'all have had communication with your dealers on their plans for you? Are you expecting to pay the full new MSRP upfront and then wait for the rebate?
Sponsored