• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Finally my Truck is one the move. Spoke with Ford chat and it's currently in Gibson, IN.

A couple of things to note. I had access to the Online Ford Tracker with no issues since the last time (May 30th) my status was updated. Yesterday and this morning I could not log on at all, which prompted me to contact Ford Chat. Its getting closer!
We have been watching your vin in the auto trader research, I noticed the tracker update to shipped on 6/1, (action date presumed 5/31, they do not and never will list it), you may have gotten an email just prior to or on 5/31.

At this point Ron will be watching it for Delivered to Dealer status in the narrative.
Good luck seeing your truck soon!!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group 1655052617139
Sponsored

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Yeah, I think Fords tracker is down but every time it goes down I always think it’s because the vehicle is at the dealership or something… Maybe I’ll check one that is just being built to confirm if it’s just mine or everyone’s

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The tracker goes down for a few hours early Sunday morning for maintenance.
I had to delay my 0630 research until I got home from breakfast run.

Also on rare occasions, a VIN goes MIA, and is not searchable for several days, don't know why but it pops up eventually.

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep, just saw that it seems to only be my order. So it’s not a sight wide thing. Fingers crossed but I have also learned many lessons in patience through this experience. Mostly, “don’t get your hopes up”. It was 2 days ago it was in mid-western Montana but there is a lot of land between there and here. Not many stations but a lot of ground to cover…

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
My truck got delivered to the railyard on June 9th and yet it now shows back in production the next morning after it was delivered to the railyard. Maybe it will update when it hopefully gets to the dealer in the next couple of days.

Sponsored

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep, just saw that it seems to only be my order. So it’s not a sight wide thing. Fingers crossed but I have also learned many lessons in patience through this experience. Mostly, “don’t get your hopes up”. It was 2 days ago it was in mid-western Montana but there is a lot of land between there and here. Not many stations but a lot of ground to cover…
See… and now it’s back to just “shipped” again. No changes. I have a trip coming up this next weekend and would prefer to not pay for gas😉. Come on Ford!

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
The movement of the rail cars is fascinating. My truck was placed on a rail car and started moving last Thursday. Since then it’s moved every direction, but not as west (towards California) as I would hope lol (I can still see it on FordPass). It moved back East today just south of Chicago where it has been moving between rail yards since Friday.

Just strange that it’s kinda moving “backwards” though I’m sure there’s a reason. I’ll be happy to get it before the July 1-7 estimated arrival date.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/2 Lightning Build Week Group 1655064896366

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
Just got off the line with Ford Chat. My truck is built but with no delivery ETA, pending a "micro chip hold"... So I guess that shortage rumor is accurate and can affect builds all the way back to early May, seeing as my blend was 5/5.
:(

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Just got off the line with Ford Chat. My truck is built but with no delivery ETA, pending a "micro chip hold"... So I guess that shortage rumor is accurate and can affect builds all the way back to early May, seeing as my blend was 5/5.
Does your tracker show "built" or are you still "in production?"

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
My truck has been sitting in the railyard in Mesquite since Thursday. Hopefully my dealer's sales manager gets it delivered tomorrow after he called the yard today to get it expedited.

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
4/20 as well.
Sponsored