Sponsored

✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Just got done with Ford Chat (after a 54 minute wait!!!!).

Anyhow, per the Chat representative, my truck is "in Production" an the ETA to my dealer is 9/12-9/18.

I'm VERY skeptical on that date range, but boy do I hope she was correct.

Who764

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
I just waited on Ford Chat for a similar amount of time. ETA to my dealership is 9/24...probably take that with a grain of salt, but anything before October would be a real bonus.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
9/1 blend date #205 of 426 for the week (at least that is what the sticker says). No modules, no changes at all. I keep reading of chip holds... Hopefully it is short because things seem to go first in last out and we are pretty early in the sequence (one to two build weeks from the start of the holds). Cross your fingers that all goes smoothly.

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
9/1 blend date #205 of 426 for the week (at least that is what the sticker says). No modules, no changes at all. I keep reading of chip holds... Hopefully it is short because things seem to go first in last out and we are pretty early in the sequence (one to two build weeks from the start of the holds). Cross your fingers that all goes smoothly.
I'm a 9/1 blend. 287 for the week. The body to my truck is assembled and painted and will go into final assembly tomorrow morning. Yours should be popping today.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
I'm a 9/1 blend. 287 for the week. The body to my truck is assembled and painted and will go into final assembly tomorrow morning. Yours should be popping today.
Cool. I thought that you were a few behind me. You will still probably get your truck before me. Ohio is closer to Detroit than Vermont. **Pending any additional holds.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Cool. I thought that you were a few behind me. You will still probably get your truck before me. Ohio is closer to Detroit than Vermont. **Pending any additional holds.
I’m 271 so I guess I’m in the same boat here. Before October was not what I was expecting

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
Same here. Tear Tag available as of this morning.
Guess I should get a tear tag sometime today since I am 8/31 also and @Pioneer74 has final assembly tomorrow.

@bwcbwc a next week delivery seems insane. Even more so with the fact that they were behind 4-5 days in production and with labor day weekend.

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
@bwcbwc a next week delivery seems insane. Even more so with the fact that they were behind 4-5 days in production and with labor day weekend.
Agreed on the insanity. And I meant to ask them if I was on chip hold and just forgot to ask. So I have no idea if I have any thing like that going on. They didn't mention it, at least.

The one thing that gives me a bit of hope is that someone from the 8/8 build week group at the same NJ dealer as me got their build very quickly. Maybe there's some sort of Dearborn to Paramus express train :ROFLMAO: I have no idea....

Sponsored

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Agreed on the insanity. And I meant to ask them if I was on chip hold and just forgot to ask. So I have no idea if I have any thing like that going on. They didn't mention it, at least.

The one thing that gives me a bit of hope is that someone from the 8/8 build week group at the same NJ dealer as me got their build very quickly. Maybe there's some sort of Dearborn to Paramus express train :ROFLMAO: I have no idea....
I'm at Winner Ford in Cherry Hill. Hopefully I can get it quick too!

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Have 8/31 blend and #146. Haven't seen any mods show up yet so was getting a bit bummed with lack of progress. Thank you for letting us know your status.

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
First time today I was able to check for mods and they have popped up.
Sponsored