• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2022 F150 floor mats fit Lightning

Vidmar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
For anyone curious, I ordered the 2022 F-150 ice floor mats from Weathertech and they fit perfectly in the Lightning. Mounting points all align and fit is exact. Hopefully this helps.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 F150 floor mats fit Lightning image

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Why wouldn't they? Same vehicle inside.

OP
OP

Vidmar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Why wouldn't they? Same vehicle inside.
Not sure 🤔 haha guess you are right but considering when you select F-150 Lightning from the drop down on many websites, no accessories (like floor mats) are available because they haven’t confirmed fitment. I just confirmed it 🤷‍♂️

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
I got the Husky Liner Weatherbeaters. Front liners fit perfectly. Rear liner is a little off - might just be from being folded up in the box, but I am not too hopeful. Seems a bit oversized in the front-to-rear direction, so it runs into the underseat storage bin by a little bit.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I got the Husky Liner Weatherbeaters. Front liners fit perfectly. Rear liner is a little off - might just be from being folded up in the box, but I am not too hopeful. Seems a bit oversized in the front-to-rear direction, so it runs into the underseat storage bin by a little bit.
Did you pick the "Truck has fold flat storage" or the "No fold flat storage". I suspect you bought the wrong mats.

Sponsored

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
Did you pick the "Truck has fold flat storage" or the "No fold flat storage". I suspect you bought the wrong mats.
I just double-checked again. I ordered the "with fold flat storage" option, and the size is only off by less than 1/2". Now I have to go find the box and make sure they sent the right one.
Edit: I confirmed; it's the right one - just doesn't fit all that well.

OP
OP

Vidmar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
I purchased without fold-flat storage and removed the fold-flat storage box. All that remains after removal is 4 threaded bolts that I am planning on covering with some 3d printed caps. The full size rear liner fits perfectly as well.

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning
I bought the Husky X-Act Contour. In the rear, there is a little bit of a lip (about 0.5") that rides up over the box trim. Seems intentional to me. Keeps water or other liquid flowing back toward the main mat and out the door.

I'm having some emblems made to replace the existing Husky stickers. The front mat emblems (top) have a different shape than the rear (bottom).🤬

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 F150 floor mats fit Lightning 1655069296948
Sponsored