• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

360 Camera Show Truck Parked Perfectly - It Is Not

Jalpert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat
I've searched and saw similar issues with the 360 degree camera, but not exactly this one. In my 360 view it shows the truck parked perfectly, but in reality it's almost on the right line. I don't want to say the camera is useless, but I'm fortunate it was the easy way that I found out I can't rely on it.

Is there any way I can adjust this to get it lined up like it should be?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I've searched and saw similar issues with the 360 degree camera, but not exactly this one. In my 360 view it shows the truck parked perfectly, but in reality it's almost on the right line. I don't want to say the camera is useless, but I'm fortunate it was the easy way that I found out I can't rely on it.

Is there any way I can adjust this to get it lined up like it should be?

Thanks.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Mine has been pretty accurate as far as I can tell. I've never stepped out of the truck and thought it was off.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Mine has been very accurate in that regard.

However, it's resolution specially at the corners which is most important to me really sucks. I have to cut it really close with corners every day to park in my driveway and it is a bit of crap shoot. All that said, it would be close to impossible without cameras.

Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Cameras need alignment, nothing you can do yourself without the dongle and forscan. A dealer service visit should be able to fix it in an hour, however that means finding a service center that doesn't suck. Since the Ford account is getting involved, maybe they'll help you find a good service center.

MaintGrl

First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Lightning, Anti-Matter Blue SR (311a)
Occupation
Retired CWEA Grade 3 Maintenance Technician
I will, thank you.
Jalpert, If you get a chance, can you please pop back in here and let all know how it went, and possibly what they had to do to rectify the situ., Thx...
Sponsored