• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

75th Anniversary Windshield part number

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Occupation
SWE
Hello folks, does any one know the part number for a replacement 75th anniversary windshield? I want to make sure Safelite has the correct part before they come out. Looks like a rock got me and my windshield has a growing crack

Thank you!

Ford F-150 Lightning 75th Anniversary Windshield part number IMG_1123
Sponsored

OP
OP
lurker

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Occupation
SWE
I didn’t realize the part number would be on my existing windshield anyways! Sorry, keeping it around in case it helps anyone else

Ford F-150 Lightning 75th Anniversary Windshield part number IMG_1125

jppritchard

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Hello folks, does any one know the part number for a replacement 75th anniversary windshield? I want to make sure Safelite has the correct part before they come out. Looks like a rock got me and my windshield has a growing crack

Thank you!

IMG_1123.jpeg
I am not sure of the part number but I had a windshield replaced recently by Champion Auto Glass, which was recommended by the dealer, and they purchased the windshield from a dealer. The replacement had the 75 year insignia. Check if Safelite is getting the OEM part from a dealer and the part should match. Also ask if they re-align the camera as part of the replacement.

gmarcucio

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning, 23 Corvette, 23 Renegade, 22 Mini EV
Occupation
Retired High School Auto Tech Teacher
I'm new to the Lightning and purchased a Lariat 3 weeks ago. Now that you mention it, I didn't know I purchased a 75th anniversary edition. I saw the insignia on my windshield but just assumed they put that on all of the 2023 model years to commemorate the anniversary. What is the story behind the insignia and the 75th edition? Is it just on certain models or VIN's? Is it on all F150's or just the Lightning? I know I didn't pay extra for an anniversary edition. I have a 23 Corvette Stingray that is a 70th anniversary edition that I paid extra for that option.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
I'm new to the Lightning and purchased a Lariat 3 weeks ago. Now that you mention it, I didn't know I purchased a 75th anniversary edition. I saw the insignia on my windshield but just assumed they put that on all of the 2023 model years to commemorate the anniversary. What is the story behind the insignia and the 75th edition? Is it just on certain models or VIN's? Is it on all F150's or just the Lightning? I know I didn't pay extra for an anniversary edition. I have a 23 Corvette Stingray that is a 70th anniversary edition that I paid extra for that option.
The windshield sticker is on both the gas and electric 23 F'-150s. It's not a special edition or anything you pay extra for. The gas model at least also has a 75th anniversary startup sequence. I'm not sure if this is available to any Lightnings (it's not on my 15" screen)

OP
OP
lurker

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Occupation
SWE
Yes, no startup sequence in Lightning as far as I know.

Safelite will let me send me a picture of the windshield when it arrives before they put it up. I looked up various part numbers for it on Carlex, attached

Ford F-150 Lightning 75th Anniversary Windshield part number Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 8.39.10 PM

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
how much are the replacements costing you guys? I got a crack over the weekend and need one now. I've got a $1000 deductible so assuming this will be out of pocket for me.

OP
OP
lurker

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Occupation
SWE
how much are the replacements costing you guys? I got a crack over the weekend and need one now. I've got a $1000 deductible so assuming this will be out of pocket for me.
Hey, so Safelite gave an estimate of $1220, before tax. No breakdown of what that includes.

My local ford dealership's body shop said $698 for the Windshield + Labor, $375 for calibration. Total $1400

Part number is PL3Z1503100C, which I can see can be had for about $500 from online sellers.

I have a glass policy on my insurance, so I will only pay $100

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
Hey, so Safelite gave an estimate of $1220, before tax. No breakdown of what that includes.

My local ford dealership's body shop said $698 for the Windshield + Labor, $375 for calibration. Total $1400

Part number is PL3Z1503100C, which I can see can be had for about $500 from online sellers.

I have a glass policy on my insurance, so I will only pay $100
That's helpful - before I reach out to my insurance, do you think I would have trouble getting them to use this windshield part number would they only want to replace it with standard factory part, or some other generic?

Sponsored
OP
OP
lurker

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Occupation
SWE
That's helpful - before I reach out to my insurance, do you think I would have trouble getting them to use this windshield part number would they only want to replace it with standard factory part, or some other generic?
Keep it handy. In my above post, I also attached the NAGS part number that Safelite and other glass providers may go by. Since these trucks are new, your insurance will most likely want to use OEM parts. If the glass company uses your VIN to order, it should come back with the correct windshield. Just verify before they put it on

OP
OP
lurker

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E
Occupation
SWE
Update: Safelite completed it today, it has the 75th Anniversary decal đź‘Ť

Now to find a replacement UAW sticker!