$79,999 Cybertruck Now Available to Order

VAF84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Consultant
I'll leave my reservation open for now. Maybe when I get a. Hence to sit in and test drive and tweak the CT, maybe.
Enjoying the Lightning and Model Y in the meantime.
I will say the CT looks ALOT better wrapped. That's another expense to factor in..
Absolutely, the wrap makes a huge difference. Without it I agree with the naysayers that it has somewhat of an appliance look to it. To me not bad, but also not attractive.

The good thing is that the CT is probably the only truck where I'd feel comfortable attempting to wrap it myself due to its lack of curves.
Sponsored

wighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT (SR 311A), 2023 Genesis GV60
The good thing is that the CT is probably the only truck where I'd feel comfortable attempting to wrap it myself due to its lack of curves.
I thought the same but saw some comments from some youtube videos about it being a lot harder than it seemed.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I thought the same but saw some comments from some youtube videos about it being a lot harder than it seemed.
Yeah, I’ve seen some up close. Those edges are rough…

Ford F-150 Lightning $79,999 Cybertruck Now Available to Order IMG_3076

MaintGrl

First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Lightning, Anti-Matter Blue SR (311a)
Occupation
Retired CWEA Grade 3 Maintenance Technician
I couldn’t care less about the Cybertruck. I find it amazing that Tesla fanboys spend time on Ford forums gushing about the CT. It’s pathetic that people paid a premium for the “Foundation” series. There’s nothing about the CT that screams “six figure” vehicle.

Sure, there was a “look at me” factor for a brief period, but even then, it wasn’t the right kind of “look at me”. We were all looking, because these buyers were idiots. Now, there’s enough of them on the road in affluent parts of the country that the “be the first on your block” factor is long gone. Owning a CT today is like driving around with an unfunny clown costume.

From build quality to utility, the F150 Lightning is a superior product for less money. It blends right in and goes with anything. It’s bigger, especially where it counts from interior space to the bed. Gets better real world range. You can charge it at a supercharger with the tail gate down. Heck, as pointless as pickup truck acceleration can be, a Lightning is even quicker 0-60 than the dual motor Cybertruck. The F150 is great at doing “truck” things. Unlike a CT, you’re not worried about bending the tailgate on an F150 or shearing the hitch off its casting.

The Cybertruck is a garbage product. The end of the Foundation Series is really about Tesla slashing the price, because they already blew through reservation holders willing to pay the $20k premium to be first loser. Super losers now that Elon just gave you an instant $20k of depreciation with the price cut.

There are forums for the Tesla and the Cybertruck. Post there and debate the 2-3 option choices for the thing. Naturally, you will keep posting here, because Elon’s army of the brain dead is the closest thing that Tesla has to a marketing department.

Meanwhile, I’ve got 30k miles on my Lightning and I just love the thing. 👍
The Heart eye's emoji wasn't enough , , , Just love it!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored