Sponsored

Aftermarket Add Ons

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
These floor maps are also what I have and are amazing quality

LASFIT Floor Mats Fit for 2015-2024 Ford F-150/ F150 Lightning SuperCrew Cab (Not Fit Rear Seat with Under-Seat Fold Flat Storage), All Weather TPE Truck Liners https://a.co/d/6WGpb1P

bordner42

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro
1) Rear window wiper is not needed on a truck. They don't get dirty like the rear windows on an SUV. Dirt and dust roll up the back onto the tailgate but doesn't make it to the rear window. Rain isn't an issue if you drive fast enough ;-). If you want better rain shedding, use something like RainX - I use it religiously on all of the windows to keep the rain rolling off.

3) Tonneau cover - Roll-up covers can be challenging in the winter. I had one but dumped it after one winter because when things freeze up, they don't open well. (some may be better than others). Diamondback are the best covers I've ever owned for my purposes in 35 years of truck ownership - not cheap, but worth every penny.
Definitely can agree about the Diamondback Covers

RichB-HTX

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I have a self installed roll up cover that has stiff aluminum slats on the underside. When closed the entire length of the sides is locked in place. With the tailgate closed you can not open the cover.

I went with a drop in bed liner. It has two sidewalks and a real wall that are very tough plastic. The bed bottom is rubber which is easy on your knees and keeps things from sliding around.

My cover is a BAK Revolver X4S and my bedliner is a DualLiner truck bed liner. Both are great.

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Hi all,

This is the first pickup I've owned so I have some random questions. Any input is appreciated!

1. Is there an aftermarket rear wiper blade assembly that can be installed? The rear defroster works alright to clear the rain but I miss having an actual wiper blade.
2. I'd like to have a spray on bedliner applied. Any thoughts on Rhino vs Line-X? Are there other options? I'm going to have it done professionally so no DIY for me.
3. I also want a locking tonneau cover. Does anyone have a retractable one and, if so, what are your thoughts on it as far as ease of use, security, durability, etc.?
4. I am having trouble finding seat covers that fit the rear. It's a 60/40 split bench seat but only the smaller portion folds down so you can't pull a cover down from the top. I want something waterproof since I'll be transporting my dog.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have on the aftermarket tonneau covers we carry!
Sponsored