• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

AM Radio Update

EVpower

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Explorer Sport
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I just discovered that my 23 Lariat had received the AM radio update, possibly in the 23-PU0110-RAD-PS release or Power Up 6.8.0.

What was surprising was AM channels were not indicated on the Radio section of the touch screen but could be selected from the instrument cluster display menu under Audio.

Once AM was selected from the steering wheel, AM channels can be selected via the touch screen like FM stations.

Steve
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

FastMover

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Platinum 14 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
Hey thanks for the heads up. I've been looking on my center display for the AM option like I've seen posted. But mine was in my gauge display menu like yours. 👍

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
I wonder what other nuggets are coming our way via updates.

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Thank you for
I just discovered that my 23 Lariat had received the AM radio update, possibly in the 23-PU0110-RAD-PS release or Power Up 6.8.0.

What was surprising was AM channels were not indicated on the Radio section of the touch screen but could be selected from the instrument cluster display menu under Audio.

Once AM was selected from the steering wheel, AM channels can be selected via the touch screen like FM stations.

Steve
Thank you. This worked for me as well.

Sponsored

xwing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
I just discovered the AM band there as well. Thanks for the info! I can set a preset, but it does not show on center stack at the top I only see FM and Sirius