• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Android Auto Features

earlyadopt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Lightning XLT
Occupation
Insurance Broker
I recently moved from Iphone to Android and as a result Carplay to Android Auto. CarPlay would give you speed and battery level distance etc which is handy to see. I read that Anmdroid Auto was to do the same but for the life of me, I can not find battery level nor speed on the map. Anyone able to see this on there Lightning or MachE yet?
Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
If you have gps enabled on your phone then Waze or gmaps will display and can display your speed.

On my 15" screen phone battery level is on the bottom along with signal strength. Truck battery level is always displayed on the instrument cluster.

If I'm in the truck then AA is on, been a user for years, would never switch to apple.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I recently moved from Iphone to Android and as a result Carplay to Android Auto. CarPlay would give you speed and battery level distance etc which is handy to see. I read that Anmdroid Auto was to do the same but for the life of me, I can not find battery level nor speed on the map. Anyone able to see this on there Lightning or MachE yet?
I don't think this functionality has been released yet. For the iPhones it was both a iOS update and a Lightning update. I would suspect the same here, Android Auto update and another Lightning update.
I've been watching for indication from Google that it's gone live, and have seen nothing since the initial announcement.
Sponsored