• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BlueCruise issues - turns on and off

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I LOVE MY TRUCK BUT SINCE DAY 1 THIS HAS BEEN A PROBLEM ! I HAVE TO BRING IT BACK TO PALM COAST FORD AGAIN FOR THE FIFTH TIME , THAT'S CRAZY !!!
Your truck is consistently reporting some codes with the side obstacle detection modules and cruise control modules. Can't say this is the cause of the issue, but it's a good place for them to start.

Ford F-150 Lightning BlueCruise issues - turns on and off 1723929342385-xb

OP
OP
ALAN BORER

ALAN BORER

First Name
ALAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250
Occupation
RETIRED
Your truck is consistently reporting some codes with the side obstacle detection modules and cruise control modules. Can't say this is the cause of the issue, but it's a good place for them to start.

1723929342385-xb.png
The truck display only said this twice that a front camera is faulty , so ford changed the camera and a coxaxile cable. After I drove it 50 miles I had the same problem.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
The truck display only said this twice that a front camera is faulty , so ford changed the camera and a coxaxile cable. After I drove it 50 miles I had the same problem.
Yea, I saw some codes in the history that coincide with that, but it's not reporting those anymore. Difficult to diagnose without being able to plug into the truck.
Sponsored