• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BlueCruise, Lane Change?

Hugh_Bris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Extended Range
First post here. I just got my Lariat ER about a month ago and really enjoy it. 3 days ago my brother in law purchased a Mustang Mach E premium and we were comparing notes. I was a bit surprised his Mach-E on blue cruise changes lanes when he signals for it but my Lariat Lightning will not. Am I doing something wrong or is it not equipped??

thanks
Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
MachEs tend to be ahead of Lightnings when it comes to software rollout. There used to be a good Wikipedia page tracking software versions, features, and rollout, but because nothing on it could be cited beyond personal experience of the contributors, Wikipedia killed it. I keep hoping someone recreates it with a github, maybe I need to be that someone, but I'd be a terrible steward of the repo.

CTBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Version with passing was supposed to be available the 4th quarter of 2023. Nothing yet!

Oafy44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 ford lightning
Occupation
Landscape contractor
I personally would like to know something that has actually met a timeline in the auto world recently. It’s all just marketing and trying to get your stock price to go up a tad for each announcement. I think I read today on a ford / Farley press release that a new “2025….3 row suv that will charge 400 miles on a smaller/lighter battery and will be $60k. I just laugh now to see what companies do to buy time .

Bluecruise 1.3 has to be ready
For the lightning ..it’s just frustrating that everything that the same technology in the same company’s other vehicles yet isn’t in a vehicle that is equipped. The 23 super duties have a little software “glitch” where every time it starts up the info screen reverts back to a default screen where 24 super duties and all f150s (- including lightning work correctly )- revert back to your chosen settings. 23 super duties have OTA and could easily fix this issue but they haven’t yet. Just another example of OMs inability to fix simple issues in real time.
Sponsored