• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Can’t see charging stations in my navigation screen

Nemmer

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lighting Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Hi
I am trying to look at charging stations in my trip navigation screen. It says something about go to general setting in conductivity and click on something. I am not sure what this means. Anyones help would be great.

thanks
Sponsored

Grumpy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Pro SR
Occupation
Retired Hvy Construction
Greg, the trucks nav program isn't much help finding chargers. and really only helps when on a long trip to prepare the battery for a charger you will know exists at a specific location.

In my owner's manual there is a section: USING FORDPASS AND CHARGING
Basically download the Fordpass App on your phone and get familiar with that. It will provide you locations for chargers within the "Blue Oval" network.

There are several other phone apps that will help you as you get more involved with the planning.

To read owners methods of finding chargers search this forum for ABRP and Plugshare

OP
OP

Nemmer

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lighting Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Greg, the trucks nav program isn't much help finding chargers. and really only helps when on a long trip to prepare the battery for a charger you will know exists at a specific location.

In my owner's manual there is a section: USING FORDPASS AND CHARGING
Basically download the Fordpass App on your phone and get familiar with that. It will provide you locations for chargers within the "Blue Oval" network.

There are several other phone apps that will help you as you get more involved with the planning.

To read owners methods of finding chargers search this forum for ABRP and Plugshare
Thanks so much

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Mine has done this as well. I think your modem might be clipping out. Truck loses connectivity and charge assist cannot function. Do you have functionality with the Ford Pass App? My bet is no connectivity there either. Very frustrating.

Sponsored

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Use your phone, competition makes things better!
Agree completely BUT the truck should work as advertised. More and more I am having these connectivity problems. Every time I think it is better, Ford Pass ( and charge assist) goes tango uniform.

Danface

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT
Agree completely BUT the truck should work as advertised. More and more I am having these connectivity problems. Every time I think it is better, Ford Pass ( and charge assist) goes tango uniform.
Agreed. Not for nothing, I removed the fuse to the modem and didn't agree to the Ford (lack of) privacy policy so take my comments with a "grain of salt". I just don't see the value proposition

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER