• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ktn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning® LARIAT ER
Just got an OBDLink MX+ coupled with Car Scanner Pro.

The Lightning works right out of the box with several standard dashboard pages I thought I would share here.

The HVB SoC numbers showed in the first page seem reasonable, just after charge completed at 80%.

The 95 kWh energy could refer to either a usable or stored figure possibly derived by the nominal capacity (131 or 143) weighted by a temperature factor (battery temp was 59F and typical nominal temperature is 20C/68F).

Very impressed with both OBDLink and Car Scanner, quite fast and reliable.

Of interest on the third page note the 12V battery reset days field, as 6 days ago I had the lightning serviced for CSP 23B70 with the LVB battery monitor sensor replaced and the BMS reset.

Also, in the same page the LVB 47 mA average quiescent current draw.

The truck was plugged to the charging station, and with accessory turned on the LVB was being charged in bulk mode at 14.8V.

The charge station was providing around 490W which would fit the power provided to the LVB of DC-DC LV of 28A * 14.8V (plus some power loss along the way), through the HVB with DC-DC HV of 1.2A * 377V, more or less ... :)

IMG_3171.PNG
IMG_3173.PNG
IMG_3175.PNG
IMG_3177.PNG
IMG_3179.PNG
Can you share the backup for this? Thanks!
Sponsored