• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Customization

k.khatra

First Name
Karman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150 lighting lariat
I’m looking to get a black badge to put on the tailgate and the front grille for the lariat but I can’t find any please help ?
Sponsored

Green1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Paramedic
Look to KJM Vinyl decals. Many color choices..
I've been considering some vinyl decals to change the Ford to something else. But every time I think about it I notice that the Ford logo is not flat on the oval, it's slightly raised. Does that not look weird with a vinyl decal over it and the original pushing through?

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
I've been considering some vinyl decals to change the Ford to something else. But every time I think about it I notice that the Ford logo is not flat on the oval, it's slightly raised. Does that not look weird with a vinyl decal over it and the original pushing through?
It works just fine.
Does mine look weird?
Can't tell? Exactly.

Green1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Paramedic
It works just fine.
Does mine look weird?
Can't tell? Exactly.
Well there's two reasons that I don't know how yours looks, the first is that looking at it on a computer screen is very different from looking at it in person. The second is that you went with a Ford logo over the ford logo, so it's assumed that they somewhat line up.

I'm looking at doing something other than the Ford logo, and unsure how it will look in person with the Ford lettering pushing through from the back
Sponsored