• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cybertruck struggling on a dirt road

ThomasNC

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Government
It always amazes me when I see a Youtube "Off-Road" review and it is just well worn paths with a rock here or there. Then they approach any obstacle in the most ridiculous way possible to give some drama. Maybe it is useful to someone but not to me. I want to know if the vehicle can drive across a rutted out muddy field to get to a spot I need to get to or if I can cut across a ditch when a tree falls across the road not how well it is going to do riding around the trails at the national forest.

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
That hill is tougher than it looks. Check the video linked in the twitter lnk of the Rivian on that same hill shot from the side. Gives better appreciation of how tough it is. Slippery sand on smoothly-worn rock with enough articulation to challenge most suspensions. Probably impassible with open diffs.
Wonder how the stock F150 Lightning does on that section? Might not have enough clearance.

OP
OP
detansinn

detansinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Battery