First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
I would like to replace all of the little faux-chrome trim pieces in the interior. They do nothing but cause sunlight to be reflected into my eyes.

Before I get a trim removal tool out and start pulling on these, is there a diagram on how they are clipped in?

Specially the trim around the gauges and the center console.

I would be happy to pop them off and plastidip, but if another trim level has black pieces instead of chrome I would prefer to buy those.
Sponsored

BigPaulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
US Army (Ret)/GS Civilian
I would like to replace all of the little faux-chrome trim pieces in the interior. They do nothing but cause sunlight to be reflected into my eyes.

Before I get a trim removal tool out and start pulling on these, is there a diagram on how they are clipped in?

Specially the trim around the gauges and the center console.

I would be happy to pop them off and plastidip, but if another trim level has black pieces instead of chrome I would prefer to buy those.
Same here. Hate all the chromed plastic. Looks like a pimpmobile.

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning, 2022 Mustang Mach-E
Did you (our anyone else) accomplish this? We have a Lariat with more than a few shiny pieces (chrome and otherwise) that do nothing but create distractions. With 266+ days of sunshine a year, the interior chrome gets annoying.

rockhead

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Flash
Occupation
Geek
three words: matt black wrap
Sponsored