Delete Lightbar and running boards

Grimsvotn

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 xlt ER
Has anyone unplugged or fully deleted the front lightbar (I have an XLT)? Can I just unplug it and have it tinted out?

I am sure I am in the minority here but I really like the work truck look of the pro.

I am also considering removing the running boards but worry about leaving the wiring for the board lights uncapped (it will corrode as I live in the salt belt). Has anyone fully removed these ( I see a lot of threads regarding upgrading the boards but nothing about fully removing them)
Sponsored

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
I should have the caps to my running board wiring, if youre interested. I have a pro that just had a dummy cap on them, but ive added the OEM running boards.

OP
OP

Grimsvotn

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 xlt ER
Does anyone have the light bar wire cap? I would be willing to buy that off you. Thanks!

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning SR Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone unplugged or fully deleted the front lightbar (I have an XLT)? Can I just unplug it and have it tinted out?

I am sure I am in the minority here but I really like the work truck look of the pro.

I am also considering removing the running boards but worry about leaving the wiring for the board lights uncapped (it will corrode as I live in the salt belt). Has anyone fully removed these ( I see a lot of threads regarding upgrading the boards but nothing about fully removing them)
Ask someone with a Pro to make a trade.

Sponsored

bordner42

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro

I'd be happy to trade my pro grill for your XLT grille/lightbar if you wanted to workout a way to do so. I'm in Hamilton, ON right now, but will be in NJ by the end of the month.

Rainor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Does anyone know what the front light bar CAP does electrically? Does it have a loopback or resistor return signal or something or simply a dust-plug/cap?
Sponsored