Enabling Adaptive Driving Beams for Trucks with Auto High Beams

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Your post should be pinned as this seems to be a pretty popular mod.
It has been far more popular than I expected since it requires changes across more modules than most mods. Well worth it in my opinion though and it been fun getting it sorted for different truck configs.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
Cool. I did it to mine, and really like it. I haven't been flashed by anyone, so hopefully it's working correctly.

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0 Lariat SCREW Space White
"Funny" how Big 'Merica! always thinks they know better than everyone else, in so many areas. Such as this one: Car manufacturer had to sue DOT because Adaptive Headlights "ran afoul of U.S. rules setting maximum levels for lower beams , yet nowhere - or almost nowhere - in the United States headlights alignment is being checked and every schmuck on the road equip his/her car in recent years with HIDs and LEDs that shine everywhere, left and right, up and down, blinds the hell out of oncoming traffic to the level of danger, yet something that could actually help and provide safety all around is a "foul of U.S. 'rules' ".
There are many more examples, of course, of other fields that Europe and the rest of the world are generations ahead of the U.S., but of course what we do "is the best"....

Alexk

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Order ‘22 F150 Platinum Powerboost Carbonized Gray
I can confirm this mod also works well on 2022 F-150 Platinum Powerboost!
Great, now I just need mine to be built. This is a feature I was hoping that could be enabled.
Sponsored