• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
61k miles on a Platinum and FDRS says my battery health is 99%
I haven't used FDRS in a while but about to fire it up because I'm not getting any updates again. Where is the battery health displayed in FDRS?
Sponsored

Refactoringdr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2023 Lightning Platinum (ER)
I haven't used FDRS in a while but about to fire it up because I'm not getting any updates again. Where is the battery health displayed in FDRS?
I don’t remember exactly. I think it was under the list of common operations or something like that. Maybe someone with a longer than 2-day license can be more specific. Sorry.

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
Look under the "All" tab when you are in the Toolbox. I don't have FDRS running right now, but I believe it is called BECM Battery Health.

rockhead

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Flash
Occupation
Geek
They had my truck for 16 days. And after reading your post that says one module is $4000, there’s no way I can afford to have this truck if it begins to fail past warranty.
Or perhaps don't go to the dealer, there are battery rebuilders popping up in the tesla world and elsewhere.

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
Look under the "All" tab when you are in the Toolbox. I don't have FDRS running right now, but I believe it is called BECM Battery Health.
Yup, I found it. I have 14k miles and the battery health says 100%. Looks good!