• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FCSP Installation Ideas

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
Im looking for installation ideas. My charger will be installed outside and about 30' from my house. I am having trouble finding a reasonable mounting solution and figured everyone here might have some input. Ive considered just using a white vinyl 4x4 post to match my fence and looked at something like this Lectron Post but $300 seems kinda pricey and I would also have to pour a concrete pad to mount it to.
Sponsored

OP
OP
lancersrock

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Field Engineer
How about something like this...

1687894683829.png
Thats awesome! but i dont think would work for my set up, i have to mount the fcsp to whatever i decide. The electrician is going to run the cables in conduit underground.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Why not 4x4 outdoor lumber painted white to match fence? Sink 2 taller 4x4’s with cross braced plywood for charger and small roof above. Might cost less than concrete and the Lectron post.
BTW - mine is mounted on brick basement wall outside of garage.

OP
OP
lancersrock

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Field Engineer
Why not 4x4 outdoor lumber painted white to match fence? Sink 2 taller 4x4’s with cross braced plywood for charger and small roof above. Might cost less than concrete and the Lectron post.
BTW - mine is mounted on brick basement wall outside of garage.
I had thought of something like that, i like the small roof idea. I Think this might be the way to go. Thanks!!