• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FCSP to Tesla Adapter

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I just came across this, using the Forum search feature yielded no other results.

It looks like (without adding a new sku) this company (Ecogenix) changed their product to a new "upgraded" CCS1+J1772 to NACS that can do both AC and DC charging. This may be the adapter needed to use a Ford Charge Station Pro with a Tesla, without hacking up the handle or adapter. I haven't tested it, nor do I have any affiliation with the company, just pointing it out as I know a few owners have wanted to charge their Tesla with the FCSP. If anyone wants to take a chance (on a returnable item), please report back your findings.

https://a.co/d/7Y72LJK
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
These adapters can be dangerous. They tie the AC and the DC pins together so you will be feeding AC back to the DC input on the FCSP. It probably won’t harm it since I think there is an open relay but you are taking a chance. If you connect a standard J1772 connector then you have 240V on those exposed pins under the flip down cover. There is no way these things would pass UL testing and they really should not be allowed to be sold.