• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford pass home screen

Brnewbill

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired Military
Why can't I see the words behind the image of my truck? I saw someone else posted about having a resizeable image but I have not seen any other posts about the home screen image blocking information.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Why can't I see the words behind the image of my truck? I saw someone else posted about having a resizeable image but I have not seen any other posts about the home screen image blocking information.
I see it when charging if I recall correctly, I think it's mostly impacting folks who may use larger pitch of font to make all the apps on the phone readable.

OP
OP

Brnewbill

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired Military
I see it when charging if I recall correctly, I think it's mostly impacting folks who may use larger pitch of font to make all the apps on the phone readable.
Is that something that can be adjusted? If so, how?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Is that something that can be adjusted? If so, how?
Font's and text sizing is done through your phones operating system control panel, unfortunately reducing the size of characters makes it more difficult to see all functions on the device.

We NO control of the graphics [truck photo]
Sponsored