• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Pro - what options would I be silly to pass on?

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
They hide it. It doesn’t show the savings but if you select it will have a pop up box seen below that shows $650 savings.
5FBCD1E1-4369-4AC8-9FAB-DA773618FCE3.jpeg
Oh, now I see. At the bottom summary, it still shows the Tow Tech package as costing $1950, but it deducts the $650 from the base price.

I shouldn't have asked. I was all set to skip the Tow Tech package because it was way too expensive at $1950 if it didn't include the on-board scales. Now that I know it is $1300, I am on the fence again.
Sponsored

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
Beatle, so you consider the 360 camera a must have? Been wondering if it is maybe a option I could do without. Wish we could get some side by side comparisons of the *max tow cooling improvement that everyone suspects it gives.
I would. People have survived for years without it, but it's not something I'd order a vehicle without.

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
The 360 camera is a game changer especially on a day to day basis. I’ve spent years driving big vehicles without issue - so not a must have - but it is really nice to have especially with how tight many of the charging spots are.

I also like the tailgate step a lot. When deployed it seems a bit much, but works really well.

I would skip the bed liner. I have it and was not impressed. If you want it, just do it locally given it is offered at a market equivalent price and will be better quality with a longer warranty.
Sponsored