Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Well I'm just glad I ordered and received an A2Z adapter months ago. Tesla chargers make life so much easier.
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Latest updates, everything before mid-September has been hidden in the spreadsheet.

Attachments

BedFullOfElectronZ

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, BMW 3 series
Occupation
Engineer
Ford is resuming shipments today. I have an incoming package from Dearborn, MI in my FedEx Delivery Manager from HDS Shipping Point.

@TaxmanHog October Batch has begun.

Order #: 18,2XX
Finally received mine today. Placed my order on the first day of availability. I bought an A2Z unit a few months ago, and have been quite happy with it. Having the Supercharger option has been great, and has reduced my anxiety about road-tripping significantly. My biggest complaint is that a number of Superchargers in my area are only Version 2, and so don't work with the Lightning (chrome band around the cable = no juice for you, Ford owner). That, and the ridiculously short Tesla cables mean I sometimes have to take two parking spots. So far, I've had no run-ins with the Teslerati about this, as the Superchargers in my travels have never more than half-full when I've pulled up.

onekopaka

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'01 Grand Marquis, '23 Lariat ER
My order # 19,412 got a label created, though it’s not in FedEx’s hands yet. FedEx says it was shipped with their 2 Day product, so maybe Thursday it will make it out here?

I’m somewhat hopeful that they’re finally on a regular schedule, less of a bursty pattern.
My order was indeed delivered today, Thursday, October 17th.