First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Self Employeed
Not yet, but I haven't started switching values in forscan yet. I've compared multiple different builds to mine and there are a few differences in forscan and especially the HVAC module, but I haven't yet tried out the changes. It appears that there are certainly some differences between the ICE HVAC module and the lightning one though
Have you figured this out? I just switched out the Stalk on my Platinum and have everything changed, the button appears but it won't turn on. I think my issue lies within the HVAC setting.
Sponsored

OP
OP

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Have you figured this out? I just switched out the Stalk on my Platinum and have everything changed, the button appears but it won't turn on. I think my issue lies within the HVAC setting.
I haven't honestly gone back to mess with it, but I believe the issue lies in the HVAC setting as well. I can probably take a look at it today though, as I'm going to be messing with some forscan values today anyway. I'll report back if I can get anything working.

baddceo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Self Employeed
I haven't honestly gone back to mess with it, but I believe the issue lies in the HVAC setting as well. I can probably take a look at it today though, as I'm going to be messing with some forscan values today anyway. I'll report back if I can get anything working.
I have tried everything. I've downloaded the as built from another platinum with all of the heated steering wheel settings. Everything matches but the button just won't turn on. I also seem to have an issue with the APIM module selection. It is reading Enabled and it won't let me disable it no matter what I do. I've tried disableing all of the heated steering wheel options to start over as well. There are 4 settings. IPC, APIM, HVAC, SCCM The HVAC setting is manual but it should update when you change the other 3. Module 733-01-02 = 035A-208A-82C6. Let me know if you get anywhere. There is a climate auto heated steering wheel option in APIM which you can enable but I don't think it does anything.

ytwytw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lighting ER Lariat
I have a Lariat, is it possible to enable heated steering wheel?
early 2023 build does not have it, not sure if its software or hardware
Sponsored