• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How much do you know about Lasfit Floor Mats?| Lasfit Liners Small Talk

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 2021
Here are some Floor mats for Ford Lightning Series in our store. Please take a look for your need:

Fit for Ford F-150 Lightning 2015-2024 Custom Floor Mats,
1st & 2nd Row Seat, Don't Fit Super Cab & Regular Cab, Don't Fit With Rear Under-seat Storage
https://www.lasfit.com/products/ford-f-150-super-crew-all-weather-floor-liner

Fit for Ford F150 Lighting 2015-2024 5.5 Feet Bed Mat:
https://www.lasfit.com/products/ford-f150-5feet-5inch-2015-2024-heavy-duty-bed-liners

If you have tried our products, we hope to receive your genuine feedback and we will collect it immediately. Thanks for your kind support!

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I was lucky enough to get a full set of floor mats from Lasfit for free with their Fathers day giveaway earlier this year. I finally got around to washing the truck and doing a very complete vacuum job before putting them in. It's Phoenix, it's 110F+, I kept putting it off, eventually the monsoon mud rains started hitting and I just couldn't take it anymore so I started hitting the carwash. ANYWAY, I replaced some, similarly priced brandless ones I had gotten off Amazon. In my opinion a major upgrade. The Amazon ones were harder and more plastic than rubber, so they were slicker. The Lasfit mats offer the same coverage, better form fit, and better traction. I'm happy to have gotten them for free, but would have been equally happy with them had I paid full price. Highly recommend. That bed mat is high on my list of future purchaces for the truck.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 2021
I was lucky enough to get a full set of floor mats from Lasfit for free with their Fathers day giveaway earlier this year. I finally got around to washing the truck and doing a very complete vacuum job before putting them in. It's Phoenix, it's 110F+, I kept putting it off, eventually the monsoon mud rains started hitting and I just couldn't take it anymore so I started hitting the carwash. ANYWAY, I replaced some, similarly priced brandless ones I had gotten off Amazon. In my opinion a major upgrade. The Amazon ones were harder and more plastic than rubber, so they were slicker. The Lasfit mats offer the same coverage, better form fit, and better traction. I'm happy to have gotten them for free, but would have been equally happy with them had I paid full price. Highly recommend. That bed mat is high on my list of future purchaces for the truck.
Thanks for your kind feedback. It is our honor to get your satisfaction on floor mats. Our mats are made of TPE matsrial, which is an increasingly popular material being used in the production of floor mats for its sustainability, safety, flexibility, and ease of manufacturing. Comparing with the other market styles, TPE mats will be more flexible and durable. By using 3D scanning tech, the mats willfit for the car perfectly. Hoping you enjoy purchase in the next deal as before.

OP
OP
LASFIT

LASFIT

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 2021
Some Amazing Photos Have Hit Our Heart | Lasfit Liners Reviews

They are not the new items in our store but always on the popular list. Please just enjoy the perfect feedback from our customers.
Fit for Ford F-150 SuperCrew/ F-150 Lightning 2015-2024 Custom Floor Mats 1st & 2nd Row Seat, Don't Fit Super Cab & Regular Cab, Don't Fit With Rear Under-seat Storage
Ford F-150 Lightning How much do you know about Lasfit Floor Mats?| Lasfit Liners Small Talk LL-FD01-2023 Ford 150 Raptor-1

Ford F-150 Lightning How much do you know about Lasfit Floor Mats?| Lasfit Liners Small Talk LL-FD01-2023 Ford 150 Raptor-2

Ford F-150 Lightning How much do you know about Lasfit Floor Mats?| Lasfit Liners Small Talk LL-FD01-2023 Ford 150 Raptor-3

Last edited:

Sponsored

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Were your other ones husky?
I had those in my previous vehicle and they were quite hard. They curled up by the door on each side of the second row. It was always very annoying. I went with different ones for the lightning!

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Were your other ones husky?
I had those in my previous vehicle and they were quite hard. They curled up by the door on each side of the second row. It was always very annoying. I went with different ones for the lightning!
I think they were, but I don't want to comb through my amazon order history to be sure. Sounds like a name I remember though.

cwstnsko

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I got the Lasfit mat set (front and rear) from Amazon about 18 months ago. Both The front and Rear mats fit very well and lay flat nicely. I have no regrets, very good value and great quality.
Sponsored