• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How to put inline photos in a post?

scoobybri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT w/Max Tow and TT Packs
What the subject says...I am trying to post some inline photos into a new post but all I can do is attach an image. The post is an explanation of a stereo upgrade so wanted to pics to reflect what I'm talking about in the post. I can't seem to find any info on how to do this.

Thanks
Sponsored

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
What the subject says...I am trying to post some inline photos into a new post but all I can do is attach an image. The post is an explanation of a stereo upgrade so wanted to pics to reflect what I'm talking about in the post. I can't seem to find any info on how to do this.

Thanks
On iOS, you can use the attached files button at the bottom and it will pop up. You can choose photo library take a photo or files. it takes it a second or two to upload then you can select full image and it will put it in the post. Hope that makes sense.

Ford F-150 Lightning How to put inline photos in a post? IMG_0983

00SVT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Flash, 00 Lightning
Occupation
Utilities
When you are typing the words, look above at all the icons. 2 left from the smiley face is an icon. It looks like a mountain. Hit that in the area you want your pic posted. Then hit enter to move down to type some more. Hope that helps.

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
When you are typing the words, look above at all the icons. 2 left from the smiley face is an icon. It looks like a mountain. Hit that in the area you want your pic posted. Then hit enter to move down to type some more. Hope that helps.
Oh yeah, I was going to add that as well. Thanks for the catch! If you’re unable to press the mountain button (if it is grayed out )touch the last button on the bottom row(settings) and it will allow all of the buttons to work.
Sponsored