• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hurricane Helena

rhscnative

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Power was out due to the hurricane and I needed COFFEE! I moved the coffee maker to the truck and brewed a pot there. Later in the morning I ran an extension cord into the house to power the refrigerator. A Lightning sure can come in handy during a storm!
Ford F-150 Lightning Hurricane Helena IMG_4092
Sponsored

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Power was out due to the hurricane and I needed COFFEE! I moved the coffee maker to the truck and brewed a pot there. Later in the morning I ran an extension cord into the house to power the refrigerator. A Lightning sure can come in handy during a storm!
IMG_4092.jpg
That's some serious dedication to coffee! It's awesome to see that your Lightning was there to keep you going. Stay safe out there!

FloridaMan655321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1973 F100, 2024 Flash
I'm always impressed with taking a screenshot of the photos app vs just uploading the picture directly.
I wasn't close to the eye, but got some nice wind/rain and was under a tornado watch. Power didn't go out, but I was ready with extension cords lol.

OP
OP

rhscnative

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I'm always impressed with taking a screenshot of the photos app vs just uploading the picture directly.
I wasn't close to the eye, but got some nice wind/rain and was under a tornado watch. Power didn't go out, but I was ready with extension cords lol.
Yeah I was on hot spot because the power was off and those Apple HEIC photos are very large.
Sponsored