• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

JCP&L (New Jersey) Off Peak EV Credit Program Question

AntJohn73

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat
Hello! I just applied to the JCP&L Off Peak EV Credit program. My application status is under review. I am sure it will be accepted. I just have a question about once JCPL approves my application. How do you get your charger to communicate and transmit data to JCPL? I have an Autel MaxiCharger. Thanks!
Sponsored

Drunkjimmy

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Occupation
Garbage man
I’m in the same boat as you. I’m assuming that because they want the serial number and it’s on WiFi they will be able to tell somehow? Purely speculation.

OP
OP

AntJohn73

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat
Thanks! I am on the same page as you. I am sure it has something to do with the serial number and the internet connections. I was just curious on how the charger actually communicates with JCPL. What model charger do you have?

Drunkjimmy

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning
Occupation
Garbage man
Ford F-150 Lightning JCP&L (New Jersey) Off Peak EV Credit Program Question IMG_3048
I went with this it was on the NJ energy Star list

OP
OP

AntJohn73

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat
Its a great charger. I have the Autel Elite which is one (tiny) step above that one. Its the same charger but the front looks a tiny bit different. The internals are identical!
Sponsored