• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning seats same as ICE?

starrtech2000

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER 511a
Hi, anyone know if the Lightning seats are the exact same as those on the ICE models? Seats are a big deal for me because of body problems and I can't find a Lightning to test drive before reserving. Was thinking I could just demo an ICE Lariat if it's the same seats as the Lightning Lariat...
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Should be the same or real close. Depends on if you're trying to compare an F-150 against a Toyota Corolla or between an XLT and Lariat.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
The Lariat seats are identical between Lightning and ICE. Platinum are also the same as on the Platinum ICE trucks, but are the light gray w/black color way with the ICE trucks being either brown w/black or all black. Sue to part shortages the Platinum seats have been missing features— both Lightning and ICE.

I don’t know aa out the XLT, I know they’re at least very similar. I think the Pro seats are the same as the ICE XL trim.
Sponsored