• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
At least you got a reply. I called and texted Puente Hills Ford and still waiting for a response after 2 weeks. I am moving my reservation from it soon!
I have been giving good review to Encinitas Ford. I sent them an email a week ago and did not receive a response. After waiting I went ahead and changed my dealer on Friday to Fritts Ford where I bought my ICE F-150. No ADM.

rhrhrh

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity
I have been giving good review to Encinitas Ford. I sent them an email a week ago and did not receive a response. After waiting I went ahead and changed my dealer on Friday to Fritts Ford where I bought my ICE F-150. No ADM.
Thanks for the pointer.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I just received an email from Ken Grody and was told they would charge me MSRP tax lic and that's it. That's what I'm looking for. I just received it. Do you know how the reservation process goes? Give the dealership the $100 directly? I hate giving credit cards over the phone.
When you place your order online (hoping 10/26), take the order to Ken Grody, have the sales manager sign on the purchase price + TTL.
Make the deposit if they require it.
Then wait for the VIN & build.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
Who at Ken Grody confirmed this?
I corresponded with Jesus at Ken Grody. Jesus confirmed it with me. MSRP I think I recall getting another email from someone at Ken Grody confirming MSRP. So I think Ken Grody as a dealership appears good with MSRP, but I connected with Jesus.

Last edited:

Clean150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
I corresponded with Jesus at Ken Grody. Jesus confirmed it with me. MSRP I think I recall getting another email from someone at Ken Grody confirming MSRP. So I think Ken Grody as a dealership appears good with MSRP, but I connected with Jesus.
I appreciate the info. I've been holding out for someone further up the food chain hoping they might still be employed by the time the truck is delivered.

muncle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning EV
Power Ford in Albuquerque, NM will be charging MSRP for the Lightning. (Re: Sandrine Hernandez)
Still waiting for an answer from Rich Ford.

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
Hey everyone, my name is Denny and I am the General Sales Manager here at Kearny Mesa Ford here in San Diego. I wanted to let everyone know that we will not be charging any dealer markups on the 2022 Lightning. We took this same stance with the release of the Bronco and the feedback was amazing. Please search us on the Bronco forums do not just take my word for it.

The main difference for us here at the store between the Bronco launch and the Lightning is that I am going to be personally a lot more involved in this launch where with the Bronco launch, my Internet Director Eric, has handled it from start to finish. Now Eric will still be involved but with the Lighnting I had to jump in as well.

If you’re looking for a CA store with a history and a track record of following through on our commitments, we are the only store that you should consider placing your order at. I am not sure if I can provide my email address on here or not but send me a message and I can get you my email and cell so you have a direct line to the one who makes the decisions.

I have had an opportunity to see the truck in person and it is going to be amazing. If they can find a way to lift it I might just be getting rid of my 2021 F-150 PowerBoost.

Sponsored

Lightning McKing

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning
Tuttle-Click Ford, Irvine, Ca:
"... management staff has decided to have a $10,000 over MSRP Adm on ALL Ford F-150 Lightnings...this is strictly due to the lack of allocation Ford has allowed us and the expected demand for the vehicle."

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
Denny, what's the scoop on the 10/26/21 order banks opening. Someone at your dealership is reported as saying the date got pushed back. Other dealers are saying their info from Ford is still 10/26/21. Which of these is correct?

roxbury29

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150, FX4 Supercab
Occupation
Sales
Local NW indiana Ford dealer told me NO ADM on ordering, A/Z plan available and when it arrives I can decide. They even offered an option for me to order a regular F150-Tremor or Ranger-Tremor ,and Lightning

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
I wasn't aware you could "easily" change your dealer. I assume you have your reservation through Ford where you chose a dealer. How do you change the dealer while keeping your place in line?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I wasn't aware you could "easily" change your dealer. I assume you have your reservation through Ford where you chose a dealer. How do you change the dealer while keeping your place in line?
Call the Ford Customer Service line and they just transfer you to another dealer.
Sponsored