• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lowered with Eibach Springs plus a Hellwig Front Sway Bar

Downs08

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning, 22 E Transit, 23 Lexus RX500H
Occupation
Cabinet sales and installation
I just picked my truck up from the local suspension shop. I had them install the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs with the Eibach Sport Shocks and a Hellwig Front Sway Bar. I also used the Icon Camber kit to get the alignment right. I had to come straight back to work, which is on the same road, so I wasn’t able to get a feel for the difference in ride. I definitely like the look an how it sets. For those that don’t know the specs on the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, the front dropped 0.5” and the rear 2.9”.

*UPDATE*
Driving home was a blast! Body roll is almost non-existent. Also, the torque steer under hard acceleration is completely gone. You feel a little more of the bumps in the road but the ride improvement is well worth it.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lowered with Eibach Springs plus a Hellwig Front Sway Bar IMG_2016
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I just picked my truck up from the local suspension shop. I had them install the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs with the Eibach Sport Shocks and a Hellwig Front Sway Bar. I also used the Icon Camber kit to get the alignment right. I had to come straight back to work, which is on the same road, so I wasn’t able to get a feel for the difference in ride. I definitely like the look an how it sets. For those that don’t know the specs on the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, the front dropped 0.5” and the rear 2.9”.
IMG_2016.jpeg
Your Lightning looks AWESOME, Clint.

OP
OP
Downs08

Downs08

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you, I absolutely love this truck!

swiftshocker

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning, 2023, Mach-e, 2024 Mustang GT
Nice! Can you get a few more angles? Are the lines level or does the rear squat?

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
How much did this set you back?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Downs08

Downs08

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
How much did this set you back?
The parts cost around $1850 and I paid $1200 for installation and an alignment. I had them install the sway bar since they were under it anyway. The most time consuming part of the install is the camber kit. It takes around 5-6 hours alone

subseavet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
R&D Engineer

*UPDATE*
Driving home was a blast! Body roll is almost non-existent. Also, the torque steer under hard acceleration is completely gone. You feel a little more of the bumps in the road but the ride improvement is well worth it.

IMG_2016.jpeg
Have you been able to use Blue Cruise? I was under the impression it would not work if you do this. I put in the Eibach Pro shocks but kept to the original ride height and haven't put in the springs. It made driving on and off-road much less bumpy and reduced sway during turns as well. I'm very happy with the ride now.

OP
OP
Downs08

Downs08

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Have you been able to use Blue Cruise? I was under the impression it would not work if you do this. I put in the Eibach Pro shocks but kept to the original ride height and haven't put in the springs. It made driving on and off-road much less bumpy and reduced sway during turns as well. I'm very happy with the ride now.
I used it this morning without any issues. The front only dropped 0.5” so I don’t know why it would be an issue.
Sponsored