Sponsored

Map based dynamic bending lights

Firn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro ER
Forscan experts...

The HCM has an option for Map based dynamic lights, camera based dynamic lights, or both map and camera based dynamic bending lights.

From the Ford Europe videos this seems to enable for more dynamic bending rather than just following the wheel. Here is an old video on one part

Setting the option in the HCM does not work and disables glare free and any dynamic bending so I'm guessing there are settings in the IPMA for this as well.

Anyone have saves from a euro spec lightning?
Sponsored

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Interesting, but I'm impressed enough with the current dead reckoning (not exactly the correct term) based setup, I wouldn't dare try this or trust ford to have made it work better than what we have right now. Something as simple as displaying the blue "high beam" icon when glare free engages any portion of high beam is such a simple and meaningful feedback that they missed, I can't imagine trying to coordinate map data from the APIM,, LOL. My APIM isn't too bad, I have to reset it once a week, but you've heard how many problems people have with them,, LOL,,, no thanks.