New Ford Private offers include F150 Lightning

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I know this is an older thread but I just got a new similar offer, this time it's $2500 off.
Has anybody used one of these? I'm wondering how they work and when to bring them up during price negotiations. Do we think that they won't affect the dealer's bottom line as they come direct from Ford?
I got $4000 back in March that pushed me trade-in and upgrade. It comes from ford and the dealer doesn't see it until they check your account on smart Vincent. haggling with the dealer and a private offer are separate things in my opinion
Sponsored

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
I got $4000 back in March that pushed me trade-in and upgrade. It comes from ford and the dealer doesn't see it until they check your account on smart Vincent. haggling with the dealer and a private offer are separate things in my opinion
Very interesting. I'm shopping around for a 24 Flash and the last dealer just today asked for my full streets address and name etc because he wanted to check if there were any " special offers" for me. He must be checking that and then trying to tie them in to his offer.
Thx!

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Excellent, thx for the info!
The dealership will see your offer in there system. My guess is they will check there before they give you a final number.

Best of luck to you!
Sponsored