Sponsored

New Lightning grill

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Ah, I have XLT Antimatter Blue and love it. I originally wanted to convert my XLT to a Chrome package, but the mono look has grown on me.
Sponsored

PAndaemonium

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Ford Lightning XLT ER
I’d be very fond of this product without the raptor lights. Hoping to see more installs

ntcarson

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
This one keeps catching my eye as adding a subtle but "classy" look. However, I think a color to match the rims would be better (and more subtle) than the chrome. Has anyone tried these?

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
This one keeps catching my eye as adding a subtle but "classy" look. However, I think a color to match the rims would be better (and more subtle) than the chrome. Has anyone tried these?
someone on here posted pics of those installed. i forget which thread, maybe the 'what did you do to your lightning today' thread

ntcarson

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
someone on here posted pics of those installed. i forget which thread, maybe the 'what did you do to your lightning today' thread
Thanks! I think I've about half way through that thread; hopefully, I'll encounter it. I just can't shake the feeling that the grill will be nice with a slight change. Unfortunately, black doesn't really afford some of the options that you can do with the other colors.

Sponsored

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro

MAG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I put these on my truck a few months ago,small change but I like it and they are holding up so far.From a company in California.

MAG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I put these on my truck a few months ago,small change but I like it and they are holding up so far.From a company in California.
P.S.I have black rims so…..

ntcarson

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
When you get a chance, can you please measure the width of those strips? Also, do you feel like they'd look better any narrower or wider? Thanks!

Sponsored

MAG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
When you get a chance, can you please measure the width of those strips? Also, do you feel like they'd look better any narrower or wider? Thanks!
They are one half inch wide,I’m happy with the width but then again wasn’t much choice when I purchased these lol.

Ford F-150 Lightning New Lightning grill AA184505-5AAA-4B24-B4EE-EA7231BCBB0D

palerob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT ER Lightning
I bought that aftermarket grill and then customized it. Put the front camera and washer back in as well. Everything works. Here's a couple of pictures.

Lightning grille.jpg

Grille Lit up.jpg
Of course a write up is requested. Great job!

ntcarson

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
They are one half inch wide,I’m happy with the width but then again wasn’t much choice when I purchased these lol.

AA184505-5AAA-4B24-B4EE-EA7231BCBB0D.jpeg
Thank you! I'm going to try a DIY version of this and may try a couple different widths.

ntcarson

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Here is my first stab at a DIY attempt to break up the grill a bit. I went with 3/4" to start. I don't think I'm a big fan....
Ford F-150 Lightning New Lightning grill grillside
Ford F-150 Lightning New Lightning grill grillfront
Sponsored