• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
We love to see it! Hoping I’m not too far behind…
@macjaeh , have you been able to track down your correct rail car number? Hopefully, you’re riding with both @Tyleem111 and I….and, will be getting a surprise e-mail and phone call notifying of your delivery along with both us! It would be a great trifecta for the State😏. Hang in there!
Sponsored

macjaeh

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, F150L Lariat ER (Ordered)
@macjaeh , have you been able to track down your correct rail car number? Hopefully, you’re riding with both @Tyleem111 and I….and, will be getting a surprise e-mail and phone call notifying of your delivery along with both us! It would be a great trifecta for the State😏. Hang in there!
So, the phone tracker now states that my rail car has arrived in Minot ND - maybe it really did take a zig zagging scenic route and I’m just 4-7 days behind you all…

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So, the phone tracker now states that my rail car has arrived in Minot ND - maybe it really did take a zig zagging scenic route and I’m just 4-7 days behind you all…
Great to hear! @Tyleem111 and I arrived at Terminal 6 around midnight, so hopefully you’ll the same quick 4-day transit from Minot as we did…we really picked up some speed over those last 4 days…….

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Arrival of my (our - @Tyleem111 ) truck(s) is confirmed…Ford New Vehicle Marketing/Lightning Group phone CS agent verified my truck is at Terminal 6 as of 0534 hrs today in Portland, this verifying @Tyleem111 ’s intel.

As noted, it was a now seemingly quick 13 day trip, with the last 4 moving really quickly! Now comes the wait for United Logistics to truck it down the valley.

Hopefully all of these posts haven’t been too much, but my hope was to help inform others who follow on what to expect…and thus, relieve a little of their angst. BNSF appears to be the primary shipper to this region and detailed, real time tracking can be difficult to come by since they don’t offer any at all like CSX and UP provide.

Also, FWIW, my VVR showed my truck was located in the IHB Blue Island (IL) Rail Yard for the 7 days after it shipped out…don’t count on Ford to have any updated shipping info for your truck once it leaves Blue Island until it lands in Portland.

@Iamgote , I noted your comment today on the 6/6 Build Week Thread…you may have been on this train or the one @macjaeh is on that is trailing about 4 days behind🤞🙏🤞. I think I noted at least one or two others on @TaxmanHog ’s fabulous trackers (again, thx for all your hard work!) that were currently in transit to either ID, WA or Oregon. I hope your vehicles are all on one of these to trains and that you get you trucks soon!

So much progress! Made it from Spokane, WA to Portland, OR in one day! Truck has officially made it to the rail yard. Now let’s hope for quick auto transport to the dealer.
1CECA96E-09A3-47BA-9622-3585D5301722.png
My truck has made it into the Portland, OR Terminal 6 complex by mid-night…..outstanding😱. It took a very smooth 13-day trip from Dearborn in the good company of @Tyleem111 ’s truck who was kind enough to share his tracking information with me along the way👍😁.

Now, I doubt they’ll unload it overnight, but I hope to see a switch from “Inactive” to “Pending” from United Logistics sometime later today. My dealer has 21 other vehicles waiting in their queue for transport south down into the valley…..I’m hoping to get into that covey quickly for the final 80 mile trip south! 😁

BTW, my VVR as of yesterday afternoon shows I’m still at the Blue Island Rail Yard outside Chicago…..🤣

Last edited:

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got my photo from Ford and confirmation that it has departed Williston, ND.
52BB1253-E57C-4F74-A890-7E97E5BA3C05.jpeg
Nice looking truck…I almost went with this color….🤔

Hope your journey continues smoothly!

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 C-Max Energi,'22 F150L Plat 8/1 build date
This isn't exactly delivery related, but this seems like the best forum to ask - is anyone getting great rates from a local credit union? I have a build week of 8/1 so would be looking sometime within the next 45+ days or so. I know rate locks are usually 30-60 days so I'm starting now. Currently Parsons FCU's EV rates look pretty good on paper but I haven't seen the actual rates until I formally apply. Is anyone else getting good rates on long term, $70k+ loans?

https://www.parsonsfcu.org/exclusiv...Cja8GqF8yQ9729J0jp18pfmzsbRkpmQlJGhZ0nptJuTWM

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This isn't exactly delivery related, but this seems like the best forum to ask - is anyone getting great rates from a local credit union? I have a build week of 8/1 so would be looking sometime within the next 45+ days or so. I know rate locks are usually 30-60 days so I'm starting now. Currently Parsons FCU's EV rates look pretty good on paper but I haven't seen the actual rates until I formally apply. Is anyone else getting good rates on long term, $70k+ loans?

https://www.parsonsfcu.org/exclusiv...Cja8GqF8yQ9729J0jp18pfmzsbRkpmQlJGhZ0nptJuTWM
I would lock that 2.19% EV special loan rate down before the Fed meets on 7/27 if their rate lock period ends before your ETA. I see your Build week is 8/8, so I doubt a traditional 30 day lock is going to work for you...IMHO, they would have to offer a 60 or 90 day option for it to work for you.

Talk is the Fed will be considering a .75-1.0% Fed Funds rate hike, which will surely & quickly be reflected in rates for most consumer loans.

The best I was currently able to find was 2.49% up to 60 mos. at OnPoint CU…includes .25% discount for an EV purchase & .25% for use of bundled services ……

https://www.onpointcu.com/green-horizons/#greenauto

I missed one rate lock already (1.99%) and it appears I‘ll be ‘ok’ with my second one that expires on 8/10….hoping my truck gets to my dealer by the end of this weekend🙏🤞🤞

Good luck with your build and delivery!

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 C-Max Energi,'22 F150L Plat 8/1 build date
I would lock that 2.19% EV special loan rate down before the Fed meets on 7/27 if their rate lock period ends before your ETA. I see your Build week is 8/8, so I doubt a traditional 30 day lock is going to work for you...IMHO, they would have to offer a 60 or 90 day option for it to work for you.

Talk is the Fed will be considering a .75-1.0% Fed Funds rate hike, which will surely & quickly be reflected in rates for most consumer loans.

The best I was currently able to find was 2.49% up to 60 mos. at OnPoint CU…includes .25% discount for an EV purchase & .25% for use of bundled services ……
Thanks, definitely great advice and that's the plan. I just edited my build week in my profile to 8/1 since I forgot to change it when they bumped me up. I'll definitely keep that OnPoint rate in mind. i'm thinking of going 72 or 84 as long as I can keep it under, say, 4% - I can use the money that I'm not paying per month and either keep it in 2 accounts (ETFCU and Elements) that earn 3.3% to 4%, and/or afford to put more money in Series I bonds if inflation stays above 4%, so I can still come out ahead if rates get close to 4 on longer term loans.

Parsons does offer 60 days, at least with a referral - there's a post about it on the FB F-150 Lightning group and I've heard Parsons recommended a couple of different places.

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4x Premium Space White; 2019 Ranger.....
Occupation
911 Supervisor
Love watching the progress. Hoping to see a truck in September! Current Build Guess is 8/8

Sponsored

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER

I originally applied for a loan at Northwest Community Credit Union (originally was at 2.54%), but unfortunately the lock in only lasted 30 days and that ended 5 days ago. It's now at 2.79%. My ETA is supposedly 8/7-13 but I'm not trusting that because I still haven't received a "shipped" notification.
I may change my mind with NWCCU and try ParsonsFCU instead, thanks for the info!

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT, 2022 Lightning Latriat (on the way)
Occupation
Engineer
Mine appears to be “staged” here. It’s been here the last 12-24 hours. Before sitting here it was a bit south where it looks like it was rearranged and then moved back north.
FD94FD52-76C4-4353-AE95-D3BDC8625B90.png
How often/when did your truck location update in Fordpass? Last update on mine was a few days ago when it was loaded at the Ford plant and nothing since. Normally it would only update when someone moved it or opened a door; since thats not going to happen on a train was just curious.

macjaeh

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, F150L Lariat ER (Ordered)
Truck has reached the end of its rail journey to Spokane! Now waiting for it to be unloaded and trucked down to the Tri Cities - which the dealer says usually takes a few days. We’re close!

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx sti, Subaru wrx, Daihatsu Miro, Ranger
How often/when did your truck location update in Fordpass? Last update on mine was a few days ago when it was loaded at the Ford plant and nothing since. Normally it would only update when someone moved it or opened a door; since thats not going to happen on a train was just curious.
You can manually update the location info through the app. This is confusing because the Home tab says hasn't been updated or that the vehicle is asleep, however, if you go to the Vehicle tab and slide down (doing this on an iPhone) a loading wheel will turn and the location, SOC, and estimated distance to empty will refresh. Sometimes this took 10-20 seconds, other times close to a minute. I'm sure it was depending on cell service and strength. Also, sometimes the app would say location unavailable. I would try and refresh again, and it would come through.

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT, 2022 Lightning Latriat (on the way)
Occupation
Engineer
You can manually update the location info through the app. This is confusing because the Home tab says hasn't been updated or that the vehicle is asleep, however, if you go to the Vehicle tab and slide down (doing this on an iPhone) a loading wheel will turn and the location, SOC, and estimated distance to empty will refresh. Sometimes this took 10-20 seconds, other times close to a minute. I'm sure it was depending on cell service and strength. Also, sometimes the app would say location unavailable. I would try and refresh again, and it would come through.
Thanks! Gave that a try and it still shows at the Ford rail yard..guess I have to accept that it is either still there or it doesn't want to talk to me haha. I'll try it tomorrow and hopefully it will have some movement.
Sponsored